Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
hey, guys and gals! trying to win over that boy/girl/etc of your dreams? having a little bit of trouble breaking the ice? well, as always, gbs is here to offer you dating advice that's sure to either get you the love of your life, or a restraining order! no guarantees. try these on for size:

• during conversation, make a vague reference to "the incident" before going silent and staring into your drink for at least five minutes
  • talk extensively about how you want to go to [name of country], but how you have never been to [name of country]; make sure they don't get a chance to talk
  • girls love it when you talk about them! if she's a blonde, be sure to remind her often how her hair reminds you of the bale of hay you found your father's corpse on after he had lost the lottery again!
  • show them your generous side! buy a round of drinks for everyone except for them.

what advice would you give people on the dating scene, gbs? i can't wait to hear it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Ha ha! That is some wacky, zany stuff, OP!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Her eyes are in her boobs, so look at those during your conversation.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Her eyes are in her boobs, so look at those during your conversation.

if she says "my eyes are up here" and points at her face, she is trying to steal your secrets. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRICK.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Tujague posted:

Ha ha! That is some wacky, zany stuff, OP!

Hmm... an apt post/av combo?
I certainly think so.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Would you like to come over to my apartment and eat gourmet ramen while I tell you all about bernie sanders???

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

if you say no then you're a loving WHORE

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Be honest and open and don't try to impress anyone

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i dont need anyones advice because i am a poon god

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also be attractive and charming and good at sex

Aug 4, 2010

moose face posted:

so thats where im going wrong

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

www posted:

so thats where im going wrong

Probably you should try to be these things. It's worked for me

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Demnostrate your ability to keep your cool by getting super mad and ripping your dick off and throwing it at somebody over the smallest thing in this case it isn't your dick anymore

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

if it's the first date grill her on different anime characters

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Make a dating profile of the perfect guy with awesome pictures and then invite them out to a bar.

Sit in a corner and watch then squirm for twenty minutes before breaking down in tears.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
here's a tip: make sure you are at least two steps removed from each other by blood before porking

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

ChrisHansen posted:

Make a dating profile of the perfect guy with awesome pictures and then invite them out to a bar.

Sit in a corner and watch then squirm for twenty minutes before breaking down in tears.
message them at 30 minutes with "walked in door, saw you fatting up the place, turned around. delete this number." lol. lol.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
sever

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
here's a tip: just the tip

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ChrisHansen posted:

Then you walk up to the bar where she is sitting and ask her whats wrong and buy her a drink. Now you're an ugly guy banging a hot chick.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

moose face posted:

Actually you just have to have some money.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Actually you just have to have some money.

I have none of this

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Make sure to use this expression. Never fails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAy7tHVOKng

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

tell her that her rear end is big I heard for some reason women today think that is a good thing to have?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

bring a folder with head shots

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
treat whores as queens and queens as whores

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
the first thing your gonna wanna do is take a class to get your firearms permit. Once you do that you need to go buy a revolver at a gun store, make sure u get a revolver, its immportant because they dont malfunction. Once you get that i suggest you buy some .38 special hollow points specifically hornady critical defense, for max brain damage. once you shoot yourself in the head with that you wont need to worry about dating or how melissa that cheating whore divorced you after 20+ years of marriage and didnt even send you a christmas card last year "faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart"

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

lmao

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wle..l ;dD))

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
1. dont be the op
2. actually if you are reading this thread in gbs you are already doomed to die alone

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Bring your hanzo steel to the date. This will prove that you are a faithful and honorable person, so she will not have any doubts about you.

Offer to buy her dinner. When the time comes to actually pay for dinner, adamantly refuse to pay for her. Tell her this was never agreed and you said nothing of the sort. This will show you are "spontaneous and fun".

As the two of you are leaving the restaurant, push her over and laugh. This will show you have a great sense of humor and women love that in a man!

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

"I dream one day to bang your mother and you at THE SAME TIME."

Say this if she ever tries to tell you that you lack ambition.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
be in good shape, fun and attentive

if you in addition to this have a nice bass baritone and play guitar it's like playing with cheat codes, cheesy as all gently caress but super effective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

moose face posted:

being rich helps too

E: holy poo poo beaten

• Locked thread