Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I got to play golf today and it was like 70 degrees

that's p good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
wait til the peoples displaced by global warming decide to camp out on your golf course tho

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
ur threads blow get hosed human being

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

mdm posted:

wait til the peoples displaced by global warming decide to camp out on your golf course tho

yeah, they could mow it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
thread got a lot better now that the subject is faggots and loving and blowing

jackyl posted:

yeah, they could mow it

fertilize it too

:goatsecx:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

By then the liberals' welfare states will be unsustainable and outright fascism will come into play. People will have zero qualms about genocide once the first food riots begin.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Irrational Bees posted:

ur threads blow get hosed human being

so u hit a big slice? That isn't hard to fix if u are even remotely athletic. Just roll your right arm over and then you aren't hitting a slice

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

mdm posted:

Stop trying to make global warmingly displaced peoples are going to camp out on your golf course happen, it's not going to happen.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

GORDON posted:

Stop trying to make global warmingly displaced peoples are going to camp out on your golf course happen, it's not going to happen.

yeah you're right they'll just get swept into the sea or something

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
actually it was kind of chilly this morning OP global warming is clearly a hoax

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

mdm posted:

yeah you're right they'll just get swept into the sea or something

And it wont matter.

texasmed
May 27, 2004
faggots sucking dicks kinda grosses me out

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it seems like weather is a pretty popular subject these days, it seems like it might even be a haha hot topic so to soeak, im getting a little "hot" under the collar about these appitizers being too "cold" if you will. i little to "warm" for my liking haha just kidding. i love the temperature. its grrrrreat!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

texasmed posted:

faggots sucking dicks kinda grosses me out

what if its a lesbian human being sucking a dick tho? I know it sounds impossible because homosexers don't really do that I guess

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
my manager at this taco joint was super super super hot and a lesbian too, i always tried to get her to suck my dilz because she was a cokehead and a freak but she was like naw

it was a big disappointment

her gf was hot as gently caress too, that was some powerful fap material right there

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i just want to be able to walk down the street without seeing all these poor people eating garbage is that so much to ask?

a bag of dicks
Oct 20, 2015

Hahahaha look at these bitch-made losers taking a bow like they just finished the final number of "Oklahoma" (its a medley reprisal of "Oh What a Beautiful Mornin'" and "People Will Say We're in Love" in case you were wondering.) Meanwhile their treaty or whatever is worth less than the carbon negative paper its printed on because lol just lol if you think the GOP congress will allow a single item of that to be acted on. Meanwhile Germany, the "greenest" of all the Western countries with massive carbon reducing tax benefits is building more coal nameplate capacity than solar this year. They also burn wood for power, which is straight up some pre Victorian poo poo, under the utterly laughable belief that burning goddamn wood is somehow "carbon negative"

Everything that occurred in Paris will be forgotten in like 6 months and next winter when el nino is gone, everyone will be all "where's the warming we were promised?" and return to instagramming some lovely pictures of food on their iPhone

lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lets hope you're right. bag of dicks

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
I plan on having kids just to see the look on their face when I tell them about global warming and the hellscape that they can look forward to hahahahaha.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Dec 13 no snow in Ottawa? yes thank you

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

hopefully the runaway greenhouse effect will kick in until the atmosphere is like venus and the oceans boil away and earth is completely sterilized. death death death DEATH DEATH

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Halfway through December in Ohio and I had to run the AC in my house today. Thanks Al Gore!

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

a bag of dicks posted:

Hahahaha look at these bitch-made losers taking a bow like they just finished the final number of "Oklahoma" (its a medley reprisal of "Oh What a Beautiful Mornin'" and "People Will Say We're in Love" in case you were wondering.) Meanwhile their treaty or whatever is worth less than the carbon negative paper its printed on because lol just lol if you think the GOP congress will allow a single item of that to be acted on. Meanwhile Germany, the "greenest" of all the Western countries with massive carbon reducing tax benefits is building more coal nameplate capacity than solar this year. They also burn wood for power, which is straight up some pre Victorian poo poo, under the utterly laughable belief that burning goddamn wood is somehow "carbon negative"

Everything that occurred in Paris will be forgotten in like 6 months and next winter when el nino is gone, everyone will be all "where's the warming we were promised?" and return to instagramming some lovely pictures of food on their iPhone

lol

yep islamic terrorizers kill 130 in Paris and thousands of politicans and activists arrive on the scene led by robert mugabe to decide the temperatures hundreds of years from now, priorities something something

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
But if global warming kills everyone posting on this dead forum, who will tell the poverty ghost to stay safe? Who will be gay? Who will be cucked?? I'm scared.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Nodelphi posted:

But if global warming kills everyone posting on this dead forum, who will tell the poverty ghost to stay safe? Who will be gay? Who will be cucked?? I'm scared.

embrace the fear and live like you've never lived before! I LOVE MY DEAD GAY FORUM!

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
embrace the short life of el nino. i hate this poo poo, i want my loving chi-town snow, goddanmit

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3755276

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

if you like 70 degree weather in the middle of December while living in the northeast, move to southern california because you're a loving pussy who can't handle winter

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

No backseat moderating!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

This thread made me smile once or twice. I believe that every thread has at least one good joke in it and I appreciate the chance to read them.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

planet's dyin, gnarly

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Mid 60s this weekend in nyc. Glorious.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

after 99% of human life is wiped out and millions of years down the line when the earth starts unfucking itself we can see the ruins of our mistakes and create a society that isn't a complete gently caress up

lol jk ants are going to rule what's left of the dead planet

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

embrace the short life of el nino. i hate this poo poo, i want my loving chi-town snow, goddanmit

gently caress you

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Global warming is bullshit. I went outside today and there was plenty of weather for everybody.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I'm just gonna turn the air-conditioning up.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Only lovely thing is its gonna rain today

Can we do something to the environment to make that stop too? Rain is inconvenient

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Romes128 posted:

Only lovely thing is its gonna rain today

Can we do something to the environment to make that stop too? Rain is inconvenient

That's why we need to kill more elephants.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

that'll be like 100 years + we'll all be dead by then.

It was 60 yesterday in Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Microwaves Mom posted:

that'll be like 100 years + we'll all be dead by then.

It was 60 yesterday in Chicago.

yeah, we're actually pretty lucky in that we're the last generation before things get really bad with global warming. for the most part we can just chill because it wont be our problem

• Locked thread