Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Profondo Rosso posted:

im trying your approach of being aggressively annoying and unfunny in any thread i dislike

How convenient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I'd give you a come back but last night i gave some come back to your mom so i guess you could say im all out of come, unless you give me about 5 minutes

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

In response to the thread title: my usual one is "get a new joke, A misanthrope, and stop posting the same two images whenever you disagree with a person"

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

a bay posted:

How convenient

lol u mad?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

but with a fedora

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

loquacius posted:

In response to the thread title: my usual one is "get a new joke, A misanthrope, and stop posting the same two images whenever you disagree with a person"

man i am so sorry you think i was making fun of your trilby that one time. all i ever wanted was to be your friend and talk about hats :ohdear:

edit: here's the pictur of loquacius for reference. i think it looks good on him! slimming, even!

Profondo Rosso posted:

im trying your approach of being aggressively annoying and unfunny in any thread i dislike

well its working

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Dec 14, 2015

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
gently caress hats. The only good hat-wearer is a dead hat-wearer I say!

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
(through gritted teeth while fanning my le face with my le fedora and crushing a bag of cheetos to dust with my other hand) U mad???? Bitch?!?

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
reddit pls go. tumblr pls go. these positions are not mutually exclusive.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

man i am so sorry you think i was making fun of your trilby that one time. all i ever wanted was to be your friend and talk about hats :ohdear:

well its working

lol why dont u go sip some mountain dwe u mra pua fedora

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

ughh go back 2 reddit u pedos

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

OP, have you tried repeatedly spamming large swathes of unrelated content and/or huge images over and over in threads you don't like in the hopes that you can be so insufferable people don't want to post anymore because then they'd have to interact with you?

oh wait yes you have sorry

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

something about tumblr or 4 chan that shows how cool and good i am at posting

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Profondo Rosso posted:

something about tumblr or 4 chan that shows how cool and good i am at posting

it also shows i have correct opinions about thigns nd u dont

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Profondo Rosso posted:

ughh go back 2 reddit u pedos

stop being a whiny little bitch and get your life figured out, retard :D

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A misanthrope posted:

edit: here's the pictur of loquacius for reference. i think it looks good on him! slimming, even!

well its working

ah, the old hat gambit. Never fails! *attempts to spin hat-image gun around on finger like a cool cowboy pistol, drops it*

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Dumb thread. Dislike.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

stop being a whiny little bitch and get your life figured out, retard :D

excuse me retard is abelist please use "intellectually challenged" when u refer 2 me shitlord

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

loquacius posted:

OP, have you tried repeatedly spamming large swathes of unrelated content and/or huge images over and over in threads you don't like in the hopes that you can be so insufferable people don't want to post anymore because then they'd have to interact with you?

oh wait yes you have sorry

I think you have me confused with some one else duke

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

loquacius posted:

ah, the old hat gambit. Never fails! *attempts to spin hat-image gun around on finger like a cool cowboy pistol, drops it*

there you go i love the new confidence! quickly becoming my fav poster, loquacius!!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Guess you guys just hate fun hats :shrug:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Get this: I've worn a fedora.

Get This: I've also gotten laid. :smuggo:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A misanthrope posted:

there you go i love the new confidence! quickly becoming my fav poster, loquacius!!

Same, pal :) Next time I need a hat image in a hurry I know who I'm asking! Keep up the good (hat-related) work!

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
(to bewildered central american family in the way as I am walking in the exit door of Walmart wearing a fedora that covers every thing but my legs so I look like the Gbs version of the Cheech Wizard) Uh, u mad?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

a bay posted:

(through gritted teeth while fanning my le face with my le fedora and crushing a bag of cheetos to dust with my other hand) U mad???? Bitch?!?
That was your original post, yes

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

*wears faedora* posts osmething that would be dumb to say, but while waring fedora

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

a bay posted:

(to bewildered central american family in the way as I am walking in the exit door of Walmart wearing a fedora that covers every thing but my legs so I look like the Gbs version of the Cheech Wizard) Uh, u mad?

That would be a fairly decent Halloween costume with appropriately unclear levels of irony involved

"sexy fedora"

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Luxury Communism posted:

reddit pls go. tumblr pls go. these positions are not mutually exclusive.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

the metamorphosis, except instead of waking up one day as a cockroach you wake up as a giant animate fedora

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i found a fedora on halloween one time, and then told everyone i was an rear end in a top hat so they wouldn't think it themselves.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

loquacius posted:

That would be a fairly decent Halloween costume with appropriately unclear levels of irony involved

"sexy fedora"

a bra where each cup is a fedora

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Profondo Rosso posted:

the metamorphosis, except instead of waking up one day as a cockroach you wake up as a giant animate fedora

The classic R.L. Stine book Goosebumps: The Haunted Mask only it's a haunted fedora that you can never take off your head

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The Looney Tunes character Mugsy except he's wearing a stained graphic tee and jorts

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

That was your original post, yes

All of my posts are original

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i found a fedora on halloween one time, and then told everyone i was an rear end in a top hat so they wouldn't think it themselves.

freddy krueger the red pill

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "fedora"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The OP is Bubbles from The Wire; he approaches forums ne'er-do-wells and encourages them to wear fedoras of varying color depending on their Reddit level. Meanwhile, A misanthrope takes telephoto pictures from a nearby rooftop.

e: the sting in action
e2: ^^ this is what the refrance

loquacius fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Dec 14, 2015

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Hmm, many people disagree with me on stuff and think I'm an annoying idiot... hmm they clearly must be walking, talking caricatures of a stereotype, time to own them with my SICK MEMES FROM FIVE YEARS AGO BoOYA.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Totalizator posted:

Hmm, many people disagree with me on stuff and think I'm an unfunny annoying idiot... hmm they clearly must be walking, talking caricatures of a stereotype, time to own them with my SICK MEMES FROM FIVE YEARS AGO BoOYA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A misanthrope posted:

freddy krueger the red pill

clearly this man is a horrifying murderous monster; you can tell from his hat

• Locked thread