Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Mr. Apollo posted:

the guy who rattles the stall door to see if it's occupied

by rattles you mean "slams into with his entire body weight expecting the door to fly open"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

bradzilla posted:

the guy who pretends he is not sitting in a stall taking a poo poo by sitting silently, waiting for it to be all clear because no one can hear my bodily noises they're embarassing!!!

I do this with wiping and idk why to be honest. like I will fart and poo poo up a storm in there but god forbid somebody hear me folding up paper then dragging it over my rear end hole

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the guy who pants like he just ran a 5k every time he poops

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the guy who sounds like he's crying every time he poops

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the guy who came to the bathroom to cry, but now has to make poop noises so that nobody knows

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Mr. Apollo posted:

the guy who eats his lunch in the stall

flakeloaf posted:

the guy who washes his feet in the sink and leaves janky foot smelling water all over the counter and floor

these aren't real, are they??

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the guy who only shits outside his home when it's DEFCON 1 and you can hear him fumbling with his belt and farting before he even gets into the stall

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Mr. Apollo posted:

the guy who rattles the stall door to see if it's occupied

people here will shake the door like they're seeking shelter from wild dogs

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

the guy who lets all the wild dogs into the bathroom

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the guy who turns around and tries again later rather than using the child-sized urinal

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

As a Millennial I posted:

the guy who turns around and tries again later rather than using the child-sized urinal

the guys who waits in the bathroom instead of using the middle urinal

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

one time long ago i actually did see the guy with his pants pulled all the way down. it startled me

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

5 figgie fucktard thread better look out, bathroom guys thread is on fire

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Did you know? Every "Five Guy's" burger franchise location is required to have 5 urinals in case the famous Five Guys stop by for a visit. They strongly prefer to pee together.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

the guy who hacks up a lung then takes a big greasy poo poo on it

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

guy who goes to the bathroom on the other floor, so he won't run into someone he recognizes

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the guy who grunts before ripping an epic fart at the urinal

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the guy who open-mouth belches as loud as he can, because this is the official room for Body Noises

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Clockwerk posted:

guy who goes to the bathroom on the other floor, so he won't run into someone he recognizes

*makes awkward eye contact with the guy from accounting who does the same thing*

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the guy who uses his elbows to turn the sink on and off and dispense soap

the guy who flushes the urinal by pounding his fist on the lever like he's trying to fix an old TV

the guy who casually clips his fingernails

the guy on the phone who lowers his voice when someone comes in to be considerate even though it's a bathroom and the reverb is still bananas

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

indigi posted:

the guy who only shits outside his home when it's DEFCON 1 and you can hear him fumbling with his belt and farting before he even gets into the stall

:sweatdrop:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the guy who stands so close to the urinal that his hands almost have to be touching the back wall

the guy who wears sandals into a public restroom

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

indigi posted:

urinal farters are the weirdest. no one does it at my current job but at my last job there were a ton of them and it was like a competition that no one ever talked about

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

swordfight!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

indigi posted:

and then looks around to see if everyone's impressed

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

indigi posted:

the guy who stands so close to the urinal that his hands almost have to be touching the back wall

the guy who shuffles closer to the urinal when someone else comes in

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
hey

this thread isnt about computers

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

graph posted:

hey

many toilets have the automatic flushed mechanism which is clearly a tiny computer

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
i thank god that the only time i run into bathroom stalls is at the movie theater

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
the guy that hands you a laptop power cord under the stall and whispers "hey man can you plug this in for me, I'm almost out of charge"

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

graph posted:

hey

funny terminal urinal

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

The guy who flushes the urinal with a paper towel

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

graph posted:

hey

it's about bathroom guys at your computer job. computer jobs are known to have the worst Bathroom Guys. the "at your computer job" is implicit but you can add it to the thread title, if you have the power.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The guy who came in to puke up his lunch after realizing he's allergic to an ingredient

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the guy who's just crying in the stall

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

the "at your computer job" is implicit but you can add it to the thread title, if you have the power.

graph ban this chump for insubordination

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i could probably use another productivity probe. i've spent my whole day posting about Bathroom Guys so far.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the guy who thinks the bathroom is an out-of-bounds work area and uses it as an opportunity to act like you are no longer in a professional environment

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

it's about bathroom guys at your computer job. computer jobs are known to have the worst Bathroom Guys. the "at your computer job" is implicit but you can add it to the thread title, if you have the power.

i think so!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

thanks, mods.

• Locked thread