Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sing the song "feliz navidad" to yourself but instead of singing "i want to wish you a merry christmas" sing "i want to wish you a fairy christmas"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
alternately, sing the song "welcome to the jungle" using the lyrics "welcome to my butthole" i think you will be in for a pleasant surprise...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
another good thing to do would be to pronounce the word "shiitake" (as in the mushroom) as "poo poo-ache" (as in "ugh i have a poo poo ache i need to poo poo so bad")

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
another fun thought experiment is to imagine yourself at the bottom of the sea in a bathysphere minding your own business when suddenly a metal cage full of penthouse magazines appears on the sea floor. as you extend your bathysphere's grappling hook to retrieve and jack off to the magazines, you find yourself trapped in the cage and violently pulled to the surface. as your b-sphere is roughly deposited on a whaling vessels deck, burly men take a blowtorch to it and extract you and throw you in a cell where you die of the bends.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

monkey posted:

I did this in that other thread and it was very funny yes. I was singing it to myself all day.

huh?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

monkey posted:

That is an interesting thought experiment. Also interesting are giant octopuses that come up from the ocean and camouflage themselves as writhing masses of naked human bodies, but when you reach out to touch the slimy orgy it suddenly reverts back into a bunch of tentacles and then you are octopus food. The octopus then uses your bones a sort of armature to make the camouflage even more convincing for the next person.

And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise,
And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body,
Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
buy me a soda and try and try to molest me in the parking lot

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ posted:

Soda man molested you?

i was talkin to peachy peach about kissy kiss

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

null posted:

I could see you actually being Frank Black

stranger things have been suggested :ninja:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
who won?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

monkey posted:

Nobody yet.

The following posters posted something kinda funny:

EugeneJ
Horniest Manticore
Jerry Mumphrey
Hector Beerlioz
gary oldmans diary

I will give it to the first one of those to claim it by posting an email address i can send the certificate code to.

you should give it to jerry mumphrey because he is very sick :(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

monkey posted:

Sick in the head you mean? What is wrong with him?

no he ate a bad magpie earlier and he is on the fritz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

monkey posted:

Well I have pneumonia so he gets no sympathy special treatment from me. First of those guys to post an address wins.

you are so cruel

• Locked thread