Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I just bought a gift certificate to give someone platinum because I wanted to ask them something via PM but I'm an idiot and didn't read the fine print which says that you need to already have a way to contact the recipient privately to give them the gift code.

The question wasn't that important anyway, so instead I want to give away plat as a xmas present to the first person who makes a post in this thread that is properly funny.

Since there is :10bux: on the line I guess that makes it a contest, so here are the contest rules:

* Only open to those who do not already have plat
* Funny means funny enough to make me laugh out loud, not a smirk or a snigger or a chuckle, I want a proper guffaw.
* MSPaints are encouraged but not mandatory.
* I'm not clicking any youtube videos or other external links.
* Winner will have to provide an email address to send the gift code to, but you can just make a temp address or whatever.
* Gift cert is for platinum upgrade only, it's already bought and can't be exchanged.

Good luck everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Moridin920 posted:

I don't have PMs so it seems I am also not eligible so

The prize is PMs so you are very stupid, but also very eligible.

This is the funniest post so far, on a scale of eye-roll to guffaw it got almost a smile.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

don't loving doxx me

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

dad gay. so what posted:

alternately, sing the song "welcome to the jungle" using the lyrics "welcome to my butthole" i think you will be in for a pleasant surprise...

I did this in that other thread and it was very funny yes. I was singing it to myself all day.

I'm going to go take a nap now, will check back later.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

dad gay. so what posted:

another fun thought experiment is to imagine yourself at the bottom of the sea in a bathysphere minding your own business when suddenly a metal cage full of penthouse magazines appears on the sea floor. as you extend your bathysphere's grappling hook to retrieve and jack off to the magazines, you find yourself trapped in the cage and violently pulled to the surface. as your b-sphere is roughly deposited on a whaling vessels deck, burly men take a blowtorch to it and extract you and throw you in a cell where you die of the bends.

That is an interesting thought experiment. Also interesting are giant octopuses that come up from the ocean and camouflage themselves as writhing masses of naked human bodies, but when you reach out to touch the slimy orgy it suddenly reverts back into a bunch of tentacles and then you are octopus food. The octopus then uses your bones a sort of armature to make the camouflage even more convincing for the next person.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Enfield posted:

anyway heres my funny post: what do you call a pair of crows? an attempted murder. haha

This is the new funniest post so far, but Enfield has plat already.

This one ran second, I didn't laugh, but I made one of those nose fart sounds, like a stifled snigger.

Come on platless goons, I know you can do better.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Don't make people beg for poo poo man, that is decidedly unchill.

Don't want anyone to beg, just want to see a funny post on a comedy forum.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I'm not gonna lie, this thread was pretty disappointing. A couple of "pff"s at best, not even a "heh", let alone a "haha"

Still, I have the plat to give away and I'm gonna get rid of it one way or another.

Maybe I need to make it a bit easier: Free plat upgrade for whoever comes up with the best idea for a competition thread where the prize is a free plat upgrade.

Got it? I'm letting you make up your own rules. Don't think I could make it any easier.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Nobody yet.

The following posters posted something kinda funny:

EugeneJ
Horniest Manticore
Jerry Mumphrey
Hector Beerlioz
gary oldmans diary

I will give it to the first one of those to claim it by posting an email address i can send the certificate code to.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Sick in the head you mean? What is wrong with him?

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Well I have pneumonia so he gets no sympathy special treatment from me. First of those guys to post an address wins.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

dad gay. so what posted:

you are so cruel

If you love Jerry Mumphrey so much you could PM him and tell him to post itt.

oh wait

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Jfc I read the ENTIRE snake story

To bad the contest is already over, you would've won.

• Locked thread