Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

PhilippAchtel posted:

*is this guy*

*still more fit than forums user PhilippAchtel*

:negative:

dude looks nonplussed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

me irl

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Linux Pirate posted:

*wears $1000 tights like a dumb human being*

I think that is to indicate 'I am riding this bike because I choose to, not because of my multiple DUIs'

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

At this point you may as well forget the pretense of a shirt and just go for trousers.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

As a bike rider and a car driver I can confirm that car drivers are the bigger fuckheads.

The cyclists who people get annoyed at are actually the dirty casual DUI ex drivers that have no clue. Check it out!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bokito posted:

* Lives in a civilized country where motor- and bicycle traffic is separated *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFTd8kuVrHY

this is triggering me by reminding me how bad america is. please stop.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

At this point you may as well forget the pretense of a shirt and just go for trousers.

At this point he might as well join the Wu Tang clan because he ain't wearing nothin aside from their logo over the thing he fucks with.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

gently caress these things and stop riding on the road with them. I don't want to kill your kid today thanks.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I'm a cyclist most of the time in a pretty busy city and I think 90% of the other cyclists I share a road with are trash and pray for them to be run down in the street after running every single red light ever.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

That Works posted:

I'm a cyclist most of the time in a pretty busy city and I think 90% of the other cyclists I share a road with are trash and pray for them to be run down in the street after running every single red light ever.

Un-ironically this. A surprising number of cyclists act like entitled dicks. I feel like even one would ruin it for the rest of us.

naem
May 29, 2011

It's fun when two grown adult men biking to work start unconsciously racing as one pulls ahead slightly, then the other, soon it's a desperate battle for supremacy as you shake your lean, scrawny, fit little wrists at each other

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

PhilippAchtel posted:

*is this guy*

*still more fit than forums user PhilippAchtel*

:negative:

This guy rids his bike to the local brewery get a pint and inquires as to which season of hops was used for this batch of ipa

naem
May 29, 2011

Darth123123 posted:

This guy rids his bike to the local brewery get a pint and inquires as to which season of hops was used for this batch of ipa

He does it in a depressed monotone voice and is always alone, not seeming to derive any pleasure

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

God, I loving love riding side-by-side with my man-friend in a two foot wide bike lane. I'd look so stupid riding single file!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*shouting into drive through box*

loving SERVE ME YOU RACIST FUCKS

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
Whoa, this seat is hard and uncomfortable. I'll get padded pants because the concept of a better seat is somehow beyond my reasoning skills.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
*regularly rides upwards of 300k in a day, is super fit, races on the weekends*
*looks like poo poo from a combination of being over 35, not doing any strength training whatsover, and spending an inordinate amount of time out in the sun*

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I like riding! it's chill and cool!! here I go, a cyclist, on his bicycle!

outerw
Oct 22, 2012
You guys sure are angry about bikes. Around here there are dedicated lanes for biking. Biking is fun, cheap and good for your health!

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Painting stripes around the gutter doesn't make it a bike lane.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

naem posted:

It's fun when two grown adult men biking to work start unconsciously racing as one pulls ahead slightly, then the other, soon it's a desperate battle for supremacy as you shake your lean, scrawny, fit little wrists at each other

There's really nothing lamer than when you go to overtake someone and they start speeding up.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

outerw posted:

You guys sure are angry about bikes. Around here there are dedicated lanes for biking. Biking is fun, cheap and good for your health!

*Gets angry at the young moms running with jogging strollers on the bike path. Wants to share the road, but that bike lane is loving ours!*

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
*takes three blocks to pass a bicyclist going 10*

finally!

*hits a red light*

*biker straddles the lane, runs light*

gently caress!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My grampa used to carry 2x4s in his car and break them over the backs of cyclists on the road. Those were the days.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
*is an aggressively retarded dumbass*

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
left my signature on fuckg

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He told me that any swings from the back of a truck crusing above 45mph would break the 2x4 and knock over the turd in the road. Anything below that wouldn't always break the 2x4 and instead always broke vertebrae.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

amityville anus posted:

He told me that any swings from the back of a truck crusing above 45mph would break the 2x4 and knock over the turd in the road. Anything below that wouldn't always break the 2x4 and instead always broke vertebrae.

did your grandad lynch the blacks?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He wasn't convicted by his peers of anything of that sort, if that answers your question.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Fitzy Fitz posted:

gently caress these things and stop riding on the road with them. I don't want to kill your kid today thanks.

That's one of the reasons why a car has a steering wheel.

hth

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

amityville anus posted:

I hope you didn't inherit any violent psychopath genes from this man.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I look at bicyclists getting brutally murdered by riding amongst thousands of pounds of speeding steel the same way I look at animal trainers getting mauled by tigers and bears and poo poo. Yes it's a shame, but if you play Russian roulette enough you're gonna get shot sooner or later.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

I hope you didn't inherit any violent psychopath genes from this man.

Don't worry I'm not gonna kill my way across country to kill you in your basement. You're protected.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Honky Dong Country posted:

I look at bicyclists getting brutally murdered by riding amongst thousands of pounds of speeding steel the same way I look at animal trainers getting mauled by tigers and bears and poo poo. Yes it's a shame, but if you play Russian roulette enough you're gonna get shot sooner or later.

yeaa.. agreed drivers are retarded animals that should be put up against a wall and shot

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

hemale in pain posted:

yeaa.. agreed drivers are retarded animals that should be put up against a wall and shot

Doesn't matter who's at fault, you're still dead either way. Roads are dangerous as gently caress no matter what vehicle you choose. And since automobiles always win the bike vs. auto battle, bikes will always be the less safe choice.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

amityville anus posted:

Don't worry I'm not gonna kill my way across country to kill you in your basement. You're protected.

Jokes on you, my apartment is a single level ground floor joint.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Doesn't matter who's at fault, you're still dead either way. Roads are dangerous as gently caress no matter what vehicle you choose. And since automobiles always win the bike vs. auto battle, bikes will always be the less safe choice.

thats why i dont leave my room

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Doesn't matter who's at fault

Agreed. Get rid of all laws and let's murderfuck eachother to the last human.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

crabcakes66 posted:

Agreed. Get rid of all laws and let's murderfuck eachother to the last human.

Is that really what you took away from me saying that it doesn't make much of a difference to a corpse which side of the encounter was the dumb rear end in a top hat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Well I just got turned into paste by a ton of steel going 45 mph, but hey the important thing is everybody knows that cars and their drivers are all 100% dumb because them knowing that makes me less dead.

• Locked thread