Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Will smith and his son star in a remake of the hit movie "the phantom menace" with will smith playing obi wan kenobi and Jayden smith playing anakin. See this would be great for too reasons 1. It would make it so Jayden and wills smiths careers are over for good and 2. It would finally end the Star Wars movies forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i hosed your parents last night

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
See I'm thinking we take the Star off the title and make it Sea. We can make the whole movie Sea Wars, about the bottom of the ocean. Maybe it can have an environmental message.

- Sincerely,
James Cameron

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
basically the entirety of the movie predator uncut but put the words "star wars" over the title: instantly the best star wars movie
holy gently caress predator is a good movie

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Madikin Jaywalker is an apprentice to Owned-bitch Wanker-noobie, who is schooling his rear end in the ways of the fawce.

Experience le epic beggining of the saga that started it all, or something! Coming to an online media streaming service near you starting at $10.99/month :troll:!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sorry Will Smith only does movies where he can sit down for the entire process now days. No way he would sign up for having to do action scenes and poo poo again.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Girl Yoda

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What they need to do is listen to the fans and finally put fan favorite character Ploofon Bleem on the big screen. When Ploofon takes on the Spardacan Assembly was the best action scene in the whole EU.

Alternatively: a movie adaptation of the Battle of Scarkus but skip over the whole "force rape" scene where Nalthea battles Darth Sabor in the Tealepathicon.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I think we need less Wars.

Did you know Star Wars is big in Russia? They've even got a famous parody/"funny translation" of the prequels. Did you know they like Real Wars? Probably connected. I don't know if it's big in Syria, but it might be.

Let's make a Star Heated But Civil Arguments movie.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

basically the entirety of the movie predator uncut but put the words "star wars" over the title: instantly the best star wars movie

YOU SONOVA BITCH! :hfive:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What about a scene where a TIE fighter crashes through the stained glass window of a Jedi church?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Applewhite posted:

What about a scene where a TIE fighter crashes through the stained glass window of a Jedi church?

The stained glass window has a stylized design of a TIE Fighter crashing into it.

Because Jedi can see the future. Probably. That's one of the things they do, right?

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
*screams the star wars opening fanfare while on the toilet*

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
1. It's just The West Wing but with puppets and crazy hairdos.

2. Saving Padawan Ryan.

3. The Empire elects a charismatic outsider from the planetary development business who bans all "aliens".

4. Caligula but with puppets and crazy hairdos.

5. Bottle movie about a transport of clone slaves wherein the ship is haunted but it really turns out to be about the ethics of slavery.

6. A ship full of clones mutinies and takes over the ship, when they land at Unspecified Planet IV (a desert planet where everyone wears wigs), the mutineers are arrested and jailed and one clone steps forward to learn the basics of the language and make the case for freeing clones everywhere.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
A mad scientist tries to breed dinosaurs but ends up creating zombies with force powers.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The stained glass window has a stylized design of a TIE Fighter crashing into it.

Because Jedi can see the future. Probably. That's one of the things they do, right?

I was thinking that exact thing!

And like, once it crashes through, the entire congregation jumps to its feet in unison and fifty lightsabers light up at once. Zoom in on the TIE pilot's face. Even though his expression is hidden by his helmet, you can tell he's like "uh oh!"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
a live-action japanese remake of star wars.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
What the world really needs is a Jar Jar Binks Christmas Special.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

jedis go to the middle east to end terrorism once and for all

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Boba Fett tries to clone himself again but ends up making a "mini Me" Boba Fett.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

a live-action japanese remake of star wars.

An anime remake of Star Wars by the studio that brought us Rebuild of Evangelion.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Giant scorpion droids with red lightsabers for stingers. They are powered by Sith magic.

A death Star with TWO beam dishes. It is five times the size of the Death Star II.

Jar Jar Brinks home security.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Parallax Scroll posted:

jedis go to the middle east to end terrorism once and for all

we find out the jedis were the terrorists all along

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A Life Star. Made by the Jedi.

It's environmentally conscious. It blows up planets but doesn't leave the mess behind, space pollution is whack.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Asian planet

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

A Life Star. Made by the Jedi.

It's environmentally conscious. It blows up planets but doesn't leave the mess behind, space pollution is whack.
just make it a ripoff of the genesis bomb from the old star trek movies

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
20 minute drama sequence with a family of wookies. no subtitles.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Luke converts to Islam

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frackie Robinson posted:

Luke converts to Islam

pretty sure this was in the first star wars

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

20 minute drama sequence with a family of wookies. no subtitles.

I just got flashbacks to the worst loving part of KOTOR.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
instead of being a long time ago in a galaxy far away it's the present day in a galaxy far away

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Frackie Robinson posted:

Luke converts to Islam

The darkside arc goin cray-cray

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Mange Mite posted:

pretty sure this was in the first star wars

I ran the numbers and this checks out

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Republic Commando does deserve its own movie

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Family Guy Star Wars reenacted with the cast of The Simpsons.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
How about a movie based on the adventures and hijinks of those little rascals, the jawas?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A movie about Street Podracing in the tradition of The Fast and the Furious

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Applewhite posted:

A movie about Street Podracing in the tradition of The Fast and the Furious

That actually sounds fun and enjoyable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Podracers speed by a dark alley*
*Police lights flash on to reveal a Police Podracer hidden in the darkness. It whoops its siren as it peels out into traffic to pursue the illegal racers*

• Locked thread