Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I used to be really into computers but by the time I turned 37 I'd done pretty much everything you could do with them. I've moved on to some other stuff now and been much happier with the fresh experiences in a new field- and also with finally getting over my childish hatred of muscle and making it to the gym.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

first view

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
okay

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

im really into computers still - all 9 throbbing inches

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
The thing I miss most is the money, the thing I miss least is dealing with loving retard egos high on baby's first PHP.

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".
you can take the computer to the gym op

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
the op is right, theres nothign left to do with computers, we can just kick back and enjoy them now :cheers:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
read a story about a dude who was high up on the LSD chain and tripped like hundreds of times and he said the same thing. he's done everything he wants to with it, he doesn't desire to trip anymore

god I want a limitless supply of LSD

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

sometimes i wonder what it'd be like to not be into computers. imagine having a job where you didn't sit in front of a computer all day. imagine coming home from work and not just hopping on the computer until bedtime. how hosed up would that be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

As a Millennial I posted:

sometimes i wonder what it'd be like to not be into computers. imagine having a job where you didn't sit in front of a computer all day. imagine coming home from work and not just hopping on the computer until bedtime. how hosed up would that be

It's pretty.good

• Locked thread