Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

:gonk:
Come on back to back champs. Also really devo no mention of my team finally getting a ring after like 15 good seasons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Also, in case it comes up I have been mentoring vancouver/@thegreyking through twitter DMs. Just want to acknowledge it for any transactions that happen.

Can we get some other newbies mentors?

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

I kind of like that coaches and player are signing way earlier. But they REALLY needed to announce that somewhere in each world chat as a game change.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Devo posted:

Yeah it's kind of annoying because almost none of these players look usable, but I don't know how reliable the info is even at 20 mil

Which makes zero sense in terms of the game! Like we hired the best scouts we can and were not sure we can trust them.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Well if they are going to make the first round "realistic" they need to make the later rounds "realistic" too in that actual talent can be found beyond pick 30.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

ThatsMyBoye posted:

I can ask that he not return but I don't know what I can do beyond that as he joined when we were public

Isn't he breaking fair play guidelines?

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

nasboat posted:

did my crappy team somehow squeak into a bye? i don't know the tiebreakers

(yes, i don't know the tiebreakers)

God drat it, I was happy to be out of the you and Jeff side of the bracket.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Devo posted:

Hey Sparky
Go gently caress yourself
Rickey is ClA
The 9th inning is Rickey Time
Not this walk walk Rickey poo poo
Rickey Time is the 9th Inning
Bap Bap Bap

I will take this playoff bullshit. Sorry though tough say to be bounced.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

In case anyone else is curious, I made a spreadsheet comparing Jeff and my rivalry. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VwFtexMqhwbPUIuCbEN-xVzsmW4k8idJ-A6C7HRungQ/edit?usp=sharing

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

ArtVandelay posted:

Nasboat is no longer going to be in my division :awesomelon::burger::dance::iia:

Dude try not to be an rear end, we are lamenting him leaving on twitter. Yet you are dancing on his grave.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

AlleyViper posted:

I hate Juan Santayana so much.

The fact that he was given away cheaply because they did not undersatnd his value and he will always resign for cheap is part of what frustrates me about this game.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Tavarin posted:

I'm still undecided about renewing since I'm poor and unemployed.

If you want to keep playing I got you, but I also understand if you want to let HBD die in a fire.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Tavarin posted:

I'll stick around so there's less of a chance of more rpsrn's joining the league.

Gift certificate sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

jeffersonlives posted:

We're never filling, are we?

Nope.

• Locked thread