Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Jules: Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Brazil?

Brett: No.

Jules: Tell 'em, Vincent.

Vincent: [chuckles] A calzone with cream cheese.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Jules: Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Brazil?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I love the smell of creamed cheese in the morning. Smells like.. calzones.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis right now

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Italian restaurant. Two Brazilians walk in the front door. They make eye contact with the maitre d'. A lone flute plays in the background as their eyes narrow, watching each other to see who will make the first move.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Italian restaurant. Two Brazilians walk in the front door. They make eye contact with the maitre d'. A lone flute plays in the background as their eyes narrow, watching each other to see who will make the first move.
A Calzoneful of Creaam Cheese

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

A Calzoneful of Creaam Cheese
Unforgived

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Paulie Walnuts looking at a cream cheese calzone on the menu at a Brazilian restaurant] OH!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmao at this thread

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mods, please change the name of this forum to The Cal Zone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Haha

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Pablo Gigante posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im gonna goldmine this thread and Im not going to change the name of the forum though its well within my power.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Im gonna goldmine this thread and Im not going to change the name of the forum though its well within my power.
I'll have a Heavily Modded Calzone please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lmfao at everything since last night. Please goldmine