Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
OP is potential ISIS member stay safe every1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Energy drink companies get children addicted to caffeine, get rid of them too.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Baba Ganoush posted:

OP is potential ISIS member stay safe every1

His name is INRI not ISIS...

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You are a literal Nazi.

:hitler:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Ya. Ban cigarettes. Smokers are all assholes.

what about ...... vapers? :smugdog:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Nooner posted:

what about ...... vapers? :smugdog:

They're the worst, blowing their lovely stinky vapor in everyone's face while they work or in the middle of a movie or a resturaunt.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nazis are bad. That's like one of the first things I remember my parents teaching me besides how phonics work.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Nazis are bad. That's like one of the first things I remember my parents teaching me besides how phonics work.

What's that got to do with anything...

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Chamale posted:

No, it was the opposite. When women got the right to vote, they decide to use their newfound political capital banning alcohol. It went so badly that it got changed back like ten years later lmao.

Only because the great depression changed everyone's economic priorities, not from the act itself which retained support all the way through.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Matoi Ryuko posted:

What's that got to do with anything...

Who gives a poo poo?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Install drug test equipment in every toilet; if it lights up positive it explodes.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Personally I think they're good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

Personally I think they're good

You're entitled to your horrifically wrong opinion.

• Locked thread