Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

I didn't see this posted anywhere, yet, but Lucasfilm's Holiday Card-maker is chock-full of holiday themed things such as Sith Lords measuring each other's lightsaber penises, and Yoda, dressed in a Santa suit, masturbating on a chimney.

Enjoy!

budgieinspector fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Dec 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

budgieinspector posted:

I didn't see this posted anywhere, yet, but Lucasfilm's Holiday Card-maker is chock-full of holiday themed things such as Sith Lords measuring each other's lightsaber penises, and Yoda, dressed in a Santa suit, masturbating on a chimney.

Enjoy!

thanks, mother fucker

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
oh good more useless star wars poo poo thanks op

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
sorry i didn't mean to lose my cool like that im just under a lot of stress because im loving too many hot woman

edit: and dudes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I clicked the BB-8 and started to cry

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Op you promise these great pictures but deliver none. I demand justice!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The boss is having a heart attack or something im gonna sneak off and go play puter games at home the rest of the day and hope noone notices with all the commotion

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Microwaves Mom posted:

Op you promise these great pictures but deliver none. I demand justice!

I'm sorry. May I give you a holiday card to make amends?

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
Do Jawas also all go to the movies Christmas Day?

naem
May 29, 2011

-stabbing

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

budgieinspector posted:

I'm sorry. May I give you a holiday card to make amends?

I don't see Yoda jerking off on the roof hes just behind a chimney, and wheres the dick comparing?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

I don't see Yoda jerking off on the roof hes just behind a chimney, and wheres the dick comparing?

The new guy is showing Vader and the Emperor his cool new sword and talking about how crossguards are cool and useful.

They're acting like they agree, but you can tell they're not convinced and are just humoring the kid. Yes, that is very nice, mmmhmmm.

They're wrong, though, they need to stop being olds who think all new things are bad.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
couldn't make a goatse, gave up

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Isaac posted:

The boss is having a heart attack or something im gonna sneak off and go play puter games at home the rest of the day and hope noone notices with all the commotion

Mission accomplished

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Menorahs are pretty great. Jawas have 30 pound musk glands. Let that help you decide what you believe in.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Menorahs are pretty great. Jawas have 30 pound musk glands. Let that help you decide what you believe in.

wow they must be really stinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Both can burn for eight days and nights.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

budgieinspector posted:

Both can burn for eight days and nights.

lol

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha weird op why is your dad in there bouncing on your dick while u update a wookiepedia article about space jews

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
We should have a thread about Pantera in gbs

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Merry star war, and a happy star wars star war

(when you turn on the outside of the house menorahs appear in the windows even if you don't select them, jewsish conspiracy? the work of jew jew abrams?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nooner posted:

wow they must be really stinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have an earthy aroma, but after you've been to a few Seders it would seem weird without the smell.

• Locked thread