Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I suffered through a Pantera concert once so I could see Sepultura play. It was during their Arise tour, I don't know what gay rear end album Pantera had just released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Bullet The Blue Sky is the best Pantera track

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Happy Hedonist posted:

I suffered through a Pantera concert once so I could see Sepultura play. It was during their Arise tour, I don't know what gay rear end album Pantera had just released.

wtf that must have been vulgar or the one immediately afterward. rear end in a top hat

e: nah either cowboys or vulgar

mike12345 fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Dec 16, 2015

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Dammit, Pantera, get me a beer!

Dammit pantera you will treat your stepmother with respect

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Cemetery Gates is Emo-Core as gently caress lol

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Happy Hedonist posted:

Also I was on a lot of acid and Max Cavalera's beard kept turning into tentacle looking things and I thought he was cthulhu.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

MariusLecter posted:

Cemetery Gates is Emo-Core as gently caress lol

That song makes me groan its so angsty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CajiRIwX4xA

• Locked thread