Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

mrwuss posted:

lol put your purse down you pussy

What? I am disabled. I have complex spinal problems, scoliosis, ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia, and osteoarthritis. On a good day and can walk or stand for 5 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

wanderingman posted:

Back on Cymbalta. Too high a dose and i get insomnia. Low dose and i can cope with my anxiety thoughts, but didnt help much with my obsessing. Still looking for a second opinion from a better Psych soon.
if anyone else doesnt read e/n much this is the creepy goon stalker

its creepy
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3756941&userid=132578

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

my antidepressant is eating pussy op and tbh i need to increase my dose

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
well i took prozac for 3 days and i couldn't eat and at the end of it i almost had a gun to my head. never been suicidal so haha gently caress yeah antidepressants right. at least the psych i have was like 'yeah definitely stop taking that like right now'

my old psych put me on venlafaxine which took away all of my emotions and sex drive. the solution to that was wellbutrin, a known anxiety agent, klonopin, and a mood stabilizer. i was completely unstable, agitated, unable to remember anything, and an anxious mess for months. i ended up locking myself in my house for a week having panic attacks (never had em before). i had to drop that semester of classes. that psychiatrist's solution was prescribing me risperdone and i was like wait a minute holy poo poo is this lady even listening to me. the answer was no because i left a lot of messages to call back

if you arent aware risperdone is that thing they inject into people's butts when they are having a psychotic episode. why u would give it to a guy who came to you for melancholic depression and is now coincidentally acting like a crazy person when you have them a cocktail of drugs is beyond me

but hey, i'm not a doctor!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

null posted:

It's GBS posts asking goons about drugs, their relationship with their family, what their IT job is like, etc., subtly trolling them. Usually by page 2 people are earnestly discussing things. Thank you OP!

i just like to read peoples opinions about stuff. :-)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

OctoberBlues posted:

I decided four days ago to stop drinking and smoking weed because I figured it wasn't healthy to do that every day. I guess those were my antidepressants and now without them food seems to have no taste. :(

hmm , well, itll get better in short time. u have to work for true happiness.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

OctoberBlues posted:

I decided four days ago to stop drinking and smoking weed because I figured it wasn't healthy to do that every day. I guess those were my antidepressants and now without them food seems to have no taste. :(

you feel like poo poo for like a day after smoking weed. maybe 2. you'll wake up and be like ha drat yesterday this coffee wasn't as fuckin bomb

really dont get why smoking a loving plant is a Bad Solution to depression when it actually helps me with all of my problems and yet i have to go through doctors that prescribe the Good Solution, medication that takes months to kick in, makes u physically adicted to them, and will literally cause a statistically significant number to attempt suicide

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Tramadol Junkie posted:

What? I am disabled. I have complex spinal problems, scoliosis, ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia, and osteoarthritis. On a good day and can walk or stand for 5 minutes.

all sounds like made up poo poo you are just too fat to walk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I am so sorry. As a long distance runner, its people like you who motivate me to run my hardest every day.

• Locked thread