Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Xaris posted:

a classmate of mine in college accidentally punched a deer riding a motorcycle and broke his arm. which is kind of badass if you think about it since its like a 50mph falcon punch from super smash bros which is pretty OP

a deer riding a motorcycle? it deserved to be punched, damned uppity bucks
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Macasaurus posted:

riding a motorcycle? it deserved to be punched, damned uppity bucks
:page3:

Reported for racism

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

Reported for racism

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

don't doxx me thanks

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
For real though i worry for the state of the ops mental health

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Motorcycles are cool in Asian countries where like 70% of the people on the road are on motorcycles or scooters. Car drivers are less likely to get all frothing at the mouth aggro for having to share the road with anyone but themselves (like in the USA).

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010
If you've never been on a motorcycle that you control (don't ride bitch unless you are a bitch), then you're missing out on one of life's great joys. Give it a shot, if it's not for you then it's okay, the world needs pusses.

And for the love of god, wear gear and always wear a helmet.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Haier posted:

Motorcycles are cool in Asian countries where like 70% of the people on the road are on motorcycles or scooters. Car drivers are less likely to get all frothing at the mouth aggro for having to share the road with anyone but themselves (like in the USA).

I think the frothing at the mouth comes from motorcycle drivers believing they don't have to observe traffic laws, coming out of nowhere, zipping around you between lanes and causing you to almost hit them. They're loving annoying.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Enfield posted:

oh hell yeah

This is one nice bike.

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

HoAssHo posted:

I think the frothing at the mouth comes from motorcycle drivers believing they don't have to observe traffic laws, coming out of nowhere, zipping around you between lanes and causing you to almost hit them. They're loving annoying.

settle down there old man bitchface. Don't have a coronary

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

Word dude. It's seriously the superior mode of transport when you have a shitton of people in a small area. I don't get NYC with all the loving cars when Kaosiung runs like butter because it's 70% scooter/motorcycle traffic.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the most surprising thing about this thread is tezzor apparently advocating for gun ownership

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
I had a blast for 30 years and never had a serious incident.

You made a bunch of shitposts and got 30 days

It's a cosmic ballet of sorts.

Motorcycles rule.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

tardwrangler posted:

I had a blast for 30 years and never had a serious incident.

You made a bunch of shitposts and got 30 days

It's a cosmic ballet of sorts.

Motorcycles rule.

Wow, sick own dude. I bet he feels really bad now that you have owned him so hard.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

People buy motorcycles because they have jobs unlike Tezzor.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I could make a shotgun for 4-6 dollars.

Can't make a motorcycle though. Gotta buy those or punch a guy off one and take it.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

If you get proper training and ride you motorcycle with protective gear it reduces your chances of injury by like 90 percent.

Just dont be a fuken idiot.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

will tezzor survive in trumps america?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Word dude. It's seriously the superior mode of transport when you have a shitton of people in a small area. I don't get NYC with all the loving cars when Kaosiung runs like butter because it's 70% scooter/motorcycle traffic.

I rode motorcycles in India and it was safe as hell and great and I never had to worry about cars or other riders. Bumfuck Nowhere, USA though? You couldn't pay me to attempt it. I saw so many dead bikers on the freeway in LA to last a life time.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Probing tezzor for so long is a great new direction for gbs.

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

opus111 posted:

I won my bike in a raffle. The night I got it me and my brother got shitfaced and rode it around the streets. Learning how to ride my bike was fun.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

opus111 posted:

who will step in to fill tezzor's tiny shoes

there will only be one set of footprints in the sand until tezzor returns

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
when i can afford it imma get a kawasaki zx14r and flip cops the bird as often as possible because lol good luck catching me

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I was in a motorcycle crash in mexico, I dont remember what happened but a H2 ran over the bike. I guess i got thrown or something.

Anyway I learned I have A - blood which isnt common in mexico, so there was a shot i was gonna slowly bleed to death. luckily my cousin fronted me the 25G's for the nice air ambulance flight from la paz to san diego

So anyway I used to look like this

But then I bought this

Then well this happened

So then I looked like this

So after a month in the hospital i got to kick it in the skilled nursing facility AKA the nursing home

I was there for 94 days most of them bed ridden in fact it got soo boring I made sock puppets to pass the time.

Did you know therapist dont like it when you make sock puppets based on them, and then put on mocking / saucy puppet shows?

Lucky I got out

Now if you wanna ask me if I'll ride again I will say this

pull up to my place on a bike i ll ride it around the block to show i am not a pussy, but I doubt i am gonna buy a new one....ever

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

the most surprising thing about this thread is tezzor apparently advocating for gun ownership

Tezzzor believes in whatever gets him the most attention

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

don't gently caress with this poo poo op, suicides tend to do so in private, motorcycle riders flame out in public ensuring I can get a liver transplant and continue to drink myself to death.

ima medium/high functioning alcoholic, so good luck with that liver.

almost all my organs are scorched earth.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
motorcycles are rad and thus, they'd be illegal if they were invented yesterday

thank gently caress for them being developed during a time when nanny states were just a fever dream in some novelist's head

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Mange Mite posted:

Tezzzor believes in whatever gets hir the most attention

ftfy

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Tezzor should get six months next time imho

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Triple A posted:

motorcycles are rad and thus, they'd be illegal if they were invented yesterday

thank gently caress for them being developed during a time when nanny states were just a fever dream in some novelist's head

same but with small homebuilt aircraft

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

max4me posted:

I was in a motorcycle crash in mexico, I dont remember what happened but a H2 ran over the bike. I guess i got thrown or something.

Anyway I learned I have A - blood which isnt common in mexico, so there was a shot i was gonna slowly bleed to death. luckily my cousin fronted me the 25G's for the nice air ambulance flight from la paz to san diego

But then I bought this

Then well this happened

So after a month in the hospital i got to kick it in the skilled nursing facility AKA the nursing home

I was there for 94 days most of them bed ridden in fact it got soo boring I made sock puppets to pass the time.

Did you know therapist dont like it when you make sock puppets based on them, and then put on mocking / saucy puppet shows?

Lucky I got out

pull up to my place on a bike i ll ride it around the block to show i am not a pussy, but I doubt i am gonna buy a new one....ever

gross :barf:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
If cars were banned and replaced with motorbikes like in Vietnam or whatever it would be cool and there would be more room and fat people wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I own a motorcycle because i love the sound of rubber on the road and also the sensation of all the blood in my body being ejected under the pressure of a semi's gargantuan wheels

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once got hit by a car except i wasnt a big baby about it like that curly headed retard

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

max4me posted:

But then I bought this

Then well this happened

Lucky I got out

were you happy when rocky bought you that robot for your birthday before you guys went to russia?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
More and more I feel myself wanting to get a motorcycle. Perhaps even a sidecar so my dog can ride along.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't think I want to ride through Mexico on a motorcycle, or in anything smaller than a Humvee.

naem
May 29, 2011

Mine was both boring and dangerous somehow, sold it

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I just want a simple vehicle that isn't all 'oh, your lumbar actuator sensing unit is shorted, we have to remove the dashboard that will be $3000' any time one of 70,000 parts goes slightly wonky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Stingly
Sep 1, 2001

Satanic cop-killing henchman with a heart of gold
I ride in LA and take great pleasure in shooting past the chumps stuck in traffic on the freeways. When they don't get out of my way I make a big show of revving the bike so everyone can see this chump in the moving van is the cause of all their traffic woes.

• Locked thread