Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I liked GBS better when it was full of tranlords

:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

OP, get buff and go for this butch look

im the guy who told him his head was plenty big enough without hair

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
im a cis queer gender fluid pre op "male" (cis identified by the government so who knows?).

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

4outof5 posted:

One of the true hidden classics of the 90s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_C_nhzdNFI

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Note: even after your gender change people will still laugh at you and call you a loser, additionally have new items to ridicule you over so don't bother

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I identify as a chicken flavoured potato chip.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
In an actual example of irony, 'identify' is a transitive verb.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

A TransGander

:golfclap: 7/10. Significantly above average.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a t-shirt is basically underwear and most people forget that because they have rhinestones and funny cartoons on them now, if you're like an old timey dad-type dude and like to not wear a shirt that is when it would be applicable in the old days to wear just a t-shirt. For a frame of reference, so that's why all of Europe thinks were lazy pieces of poo poo and no one puts an effort or more than $20 in to buying clothes so you have a generation of dudes who don't even have dressing themselves going right at the moment.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I liked GBS better when it was full of tranlords

:mad:

Translord and roll out?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BYOWdUiflTg

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Darth123123 posted:

I'm completely lost in this thread.

You're not the only one.

Seems most of you assume that I mean transition from a man that looks like a man to a man that looks like a woman, or from a man to a woman that used to be a man, but that's all wrong.

What I'm going for is a man that looks like a woman that looks like a man, so the answers I'm looking for are not "lol chop your dick off and go suck a cock" but more along the lines of what Shithouse Dave was saying about Doc Martins. So far all I have figured out is that I should probably wear more vests. Vests seem to be very popular with lesbians. But they wear them in a way that subverts the patriarchy, like with really loose neckties or whatever.

The tricky part is how to pull off wearing a vest as a guy who looks like a girl who looks like a guy in such a way as to not be aligned with the patriarchy, so I can't subvert their subversion by wearing a pink vest, but neither can I just wear a normal guy vest. It is quite the conundrum.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Yeah that was pretty much me in the 80s

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Actually that is not a bad call... my only denim vest is covered with heavy metal patches and band logos in black sharpie. Maybe I should get another one that isn't retarded.

edit: fuckdammit quote!=edit

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I feel like im comin down with the ol prodromal

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OP, get a nice pair of bolt on tits

not too big, not too small, just right

tia

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Dec 21, 2015

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Look at drag kings for inspiration. Start by trying to look "naturally" feminine (light, smooth features), then purposely put on some fake masculine feature (fake beards are popular).

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
My facial hair only grows on top lip and chin. As mentioned before, I don't usually give a poo poo about appearance, which means I buzz it down to number zero every few weeks. I was thinking maybe I should just shave it off, but maybe I should go the other way and use some mascara on it to make it more manly?

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015

Master J Plus posted:

Woah, how is Missy "Misdemenour" Eliot doing these days?

She's now white

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

monkey posted:

You're not the only one.

Seems most of you assume that I mean transition from a man that looks like a man to a man that looks like a woman, or from a man to a woman that used to be a man, but that's all wrong.

What I'm going for is a man that looks like a woman that looks like a man, so the answers I'm looking for are not "lol chop your dick off and go suck a cock" but more along the lines of what Shithouse Dave was saying about Doc Martins. So far all I have figured out is that I should probably wear more vests. Vests seem to be very popular with lesbians. But they wear them in a way that subverts the patriarchy, like with really loose neckties or whatever.

The tricky part is how to pull off wearing a vest as a guy who looks like a girl who looks like a guy in such a way as to not be aligned with the patriarchy, so I can't subvert their subversion by wearing a pink vest, but neither can I just wear a normal guy vest. It is quite the conundrum.

Try this:
Get yourself a set of small but oddly saggy tits- fatness or hormones is your call -and then wear a wifebeater with no bra and kind of an androgynous haircut.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
You are and will always be a porpoise no matter what you do, just like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Maoist Pussy posted:

Try this:
Get yourself a set of small but oddly saggy tits- fatness or hormones is your call -and then wear a wifebeater with no bra and kind of an androgynous haircut.

Some solid advice here.

They used to say if you ate a lot of undercooked chicken that you would grow tits because of all the oestrogen they put in chicken feed to make them grow faster.

In the 90's I used to work next door to a chicken wholesaler and ate tonnes of undercooked chicken but I never grew tits. That said, I never got chest hair either, and then several years later I did turn into a lesbian, so maybe it was from the chicken all along, who knows?

• Locked thread