Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Nooner posted:

I just changed the wiki to say milt or "cum fish" instead of "soft roe" lol im a loving prankster :twisted:

edit: someone changed it back already lol

the popular refrain goes that goons must have no life for all the posting they do, and yet someone out there was waiting, at the ready, to defend the clarity and purity of the cum fish wikipedia article in case of defacement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

cram me sideways posted:

the popular refrain goes that goons must have no life for all the posting they do, and yet someone out there was waiting, at the ready, to defend the clarity and purity of the cum fish wikipedia article in case of defacement

We should have killed Reddit when we had the chance.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Mods I think it's high time we had a 'Dine Dads gang tag btw

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
The wiki still reads "cum fish

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Bardeh posted:

Mods I think it's high time we had a 'Dine Dads gang tag btw

if somebody can make a rad tag I'll see what I can do....................................HOWEVER, i think the current admin stance is that they won't do gang tags anymore, but I can ask..............

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

a true champion of the people

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I changed it back to cum fish because soft roe just sounds stupid.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
stipulation: if you get the dine dad tag you must actually be a dad and not just a disgusting old male

in which case ahahahah you're a loving dad you god drat idiot all you had to do was NOT blow a baby up your girlfriend wth

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Happy Hedonist posted:

I changed it back to cum fish because soft roe just sounds stupid.

:c00l::respek::c00l:

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

a starwar betamax posted:

if somebody can make a rad tag I'll see what I can do....................................HOWEVER, i think the current admin stance is that they won't do gang tags anymore, but I can ask..............

I don't know how big they need to be or anything

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Bardeh posted:

I don't know how big they need to be or anything

i don't ether

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It should be like

"dine dads"

where the letters make a dad moustache in silvery sardine colors on a transparent background.

It looks like tags are 125x30 and up to about 100kb, like this one for the ladiez

raton fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Dec 17, 2015

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
gang tags are stupid

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Haverchuck posted:

gang tags are stupid

I don't want one but w/e

naem
May 29, 2011

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a starwar betamax posted:

i wonder what their stance is on making this current avatar go away and be replaced by my old avatar?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiEllMtAmpU

raton fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 17, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

:stwoon:

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

http://gondolierswife.blogspot.co.uk/p/crumbed-butterflied-sardines-sarde.html

You need fresh sardines for this recipe, but if I can find some I'm definitely gonna try it.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
Sheep-Goats you have lived in many places so please tell me what you think would be the coolest places to travel to for a weekend. Assume that I live in NYC. Also, if there's anywhere in the world worth going to if I'm taking a week or two of unpaid time off from work to do it. Thanks!

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
A good dadly thread, glad it was resurrected by special royal permission

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Sardines are a fish you can eat. This warrants ongoing threads until all eternity (apparently).

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Is that the youngest girl from Mrs. Doubtfire?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

EB Nulshit posted:

Sheep-Goats you have lived in many places so please tell me what you think would be the coolest places to travel to for a weekend. Assume that I live in NYC. Also, if there's anywhere in the world worth going to if I'm taking a week or two of unpaid time off from work to do it. Thanks!

If you get two weeks go to Southeast Asia and see a Thai island, the temples of Angkor Wat, and maybe another thing (hilltribe trek out of Mae Hong Son). If I could live in one place it would be Bangkok, if I could live in two it'd be NYC and Bangkok. But for a newb Bangkok is difficult to like.

I want to go to Mongolia and ride a horsie some time.

For a weekend trip from NYC IDK. Morocco or one of the formerly dutch Carribean islands if you can find a direct flight. I liked Curacao a lot because it's not all tourism there so they don't give that much of a poo poo about you but I don't think there are direct flights, you have to go through Miami and the only airport worse than that hole for making a transfer is Denver.

Also you should go to Mexico. Mexicans are great and there's a lot to do there and it isn't that hard to find a spot where you'll be safe.

Bardeh posted:

http://gondolierswife.blogspot.co.uk/p/crumbed-butterflied-sardines-sarde.html

You need fresh sardines for this recipe, but if I can find some I'm definitely gonna try it.

You could totally get away with that using Season canned sards. Just drain and pat before doing the breading.

raton fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Dec 18, 2015

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
Thanks!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Trying to lose that dad bod??? for your health.

http://locallemons.com/local_lemons/2010/01/sardines-and-avocados.html

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I'm also going to make an effort to get some fresh 'dines soon. Will report back on how that goes.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

I'm the bug running across the counter top

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Thread is missing the best sardines:

Yes pilchards are sardines don't question it

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
More like sar-don'ts, OP

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Dec 18, 2015

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Ordered a 12 pack of King Oscar Mediterranean for my buddy from Amazon for his Christmas gift which is on the way to my house. I decided he will be getting six cans and I will be getting six so I ordered a book for him to make up the difference. He will never know.

Never had KOs before so looking forward to seeing if they live up to their legendary status

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

cram me sideways posted:

in which case ahahahah you're a loving dad you god drat idiot all you had to do was NOT blow a baby up your girlfriend wth

told the bitch that 'soft roe' wasn't lube and now I'm on the hook for alimony for this drat fishboy

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015

angerbeet posted:

More like sar-don'ts, OP

accent on the 'do

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

This thread is full of crusty old seamen.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I had a dream about cooking and eating that sardine egg recipe for breakfast and I was p upset when i woke up and it wasnt there. Guess I know what I am making for the kids tomorrow morning :D

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

EX250 Type R posted:

I had a dream about cooking and eating that sardine egg recipe for breakfast and I was p upset when i woke up and it wasnt there. Guess I know what I am making for the kids tomorrow morning :D

Making them choose mom when the time comes?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
They ate the gray squirrel stir fry I made them so why not fish and eggs

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

sorry sardines and eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

someone in the last thead said to get these:
http://www.amazon.com/Mackerel-Fillets-Tom-Yum-Sauce/dp/B00HV3K6IK/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1450476992&sr=1-1

and they were loving tasty but now there are no more @ amazon.

nice and meaty fillets with a tasty spicy sauce that I kinda wanted to drink right out of the tin afterwards but I was vaguely scared of heavy metal poisoning because it came from china so i didnt, this was likely a mistake.