Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sheep-Goats posted:

Green curry flavored mackerel from Thailand that I ordered on Amazon

Ordering now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hey OP which fand of green curry mack did you buy im having trouble finding it on amazn

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VendaGoat posted:

Oh, you poor, naive bastard.

Tastes like eggs

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a starwar betamax posted:

are there seriously people grossed out by eating sardine bonnes?

Sardine bones are fine but i rally hate those giant vertebrae in canned salmon

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

cram me sideways posted:

i wonder if i should even bother trying all these other dines - crown prince, ocean prince, chicken of the sea, hill country - or just donate them to the food shelter and stay buddies with my man, king oscar

King outranks prince everybody knows that

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sizone posted:

for when you want that onion flavor without the sweetness of a yellow or red. that also might be shallot, which is probably what you're supposed to traditionally use.

Yellow onion is a trash onion

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Just grt a rice cooker eith a brown rice setting

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

final2percent posted:

FRIES WITH EYES BABY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Yo, imma blob posted:

I can't do it yet but I'm trying so hard to eat these god drat little fish.

I got some KO kippered herring and cracked it open the other day. The smell wasn't "bad" but it still set my stomach in a knot. I ate a couple flakes of the fish and even though I liked the taste I had a hard time getting the next part to my mouth. Then I noticed the shiny silver side on a piece of herring and I literally retched even though I know it's not bad, and I like/eat salmon all the time including the skin and I know that silvery color isn't even skin. I couldn't eat any more.

cheesy_potatoes.gif