Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Anyone find it crazy that The Empire trains thousands of Storm Troopers to conquer the galaxy, but they didn't actually train them to aim with their guns? Like they probably could get the same results with 1% of their storm trooper force if they had some loving target practice during their training regimen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Darth Vader is a job creator. It rhymes.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
star wars is poo poo

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It's a jobs program just like the US military

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

*squeezes hand into fist and force chokes ur rear end in a top hat into a tight little knot*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

basement jihadist posted:

*squeezes hand into fist and force chokes ur rear end in a top hat into a tight little knot*

no i poop out of there!!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It's a jobs program just like the US military

University of Space Fire Bird gonna steal their Storm Troop Bill money

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
lol if you think any army in the history of mankind has actually trained it's troops to hit things.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...d-28580666.html

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the fact is i will turn down no boners whatsoever, and frankly i resent any insinuations to the contrary

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

no i poop out of there!!

not right now u dont :hehe:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Empire needs to just build nothing but Death Stars and start blowing up everything left and right. No regard for personal safety of anyone.

Eventually even Stormtroopers get numb to the billions killed every single week. It's not that they become 'eager' about their jobs, they just want to get it done and move on.

Also, tell everyone that for every single week at least 1000 rebels or rebel sympathizers don't turn themselves in or are turned in, a planet will be blown up.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

basement jihadist posted:

gently caress that's hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread