Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

We are about to be bombarded with lots and lots of really crazy people posting reviews of Star Wars The Force Awakens. I thought I would start out the flood by posting the most honest review you will read tonight.

Okay, here's my review of Star Wars the Force Awakens, I am going to spoiler it so I don't spoil anything for anybody...

I haven't watched the movie yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
luke impales han solo with his cock

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Cantaloupe posted:

thats from my fanfiction not the actual movie. dumbass

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Cantaloupe posted:

HANCOCK

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

I spent money on an image and a few lines of text.

Cantaloupe posted:

Now this is my kind of movie.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Some nerds get shot up in a midwest theater.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Karl L posted:

Now this is my kind of movie.

"Now this is pud slamming!" *does a barrel roll, it's a good trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Grem posted:

Some nerds get shot up in a midwest theater.

I guess people aren't allowed to have an opinion on a poo poo movie or franchise without people somehow forming a memetic schizophrenic ideology that some movie theater is going to get shot up and repeatedly and methodically planting that ideology on social media to form a loose association of that ideation with its participants in various cultural groupings. Cool, I love being in a world where you can't criticize anything without the fear that a cia splinter group is going to shoot up another public facility.

• Locked thread