Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...e-a6774946.html

It's Likely That THIS Is Where The Falsely Alleged Rape Occurred

quote:

Ehsan Abdulaziz: Saudi millionaire who said he 'accidentally tripped and penetrated' teenage girl cleared of rape
He said it was possible he had semen on his hands from having sex with a 24-year-old woman earlier

A millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidently tripped and fell on her.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on an 18 year-old-girl who had slept on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat after a night out drinking.

The businessman had already had sex with the teenager’s 24-year-old friend, whom he already knew, in the bedroom and said his penis might have been poking out of his underwear when he fell on the teen.

The young woman said she had woken up in the early hours of the morning, with Mr Abdulaziz on top of her, forcing himself inside her.

He claimed he had gone to see if the young woman wanted a t-shirt to sleep in, or a taxi home. But he said she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.

His semen and DNA was found inside the young woman, but he said it was possible he had semen on his hands from having sex with the 24-year-old earlier.

In the evidence, Mr Abdulaziz showed how the girl had put her hand behind his head to pull him towards her, which is how he says he fell.

He said: “I’m fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened.”

The women met the millionaire in London’s West End club, Cirque le Soir nightclub, where he invited them to his private table.

The jury acquitted him in just 30 minutes of deliberations.

Im not a big fan of Britain but I'm glad to see that the Pussy Police hasn't taken over their country. I'm happy to see justice Served. God Bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
rich saudis can get away with p. much anything in britain, they basically own the place

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I need a new bouncer.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
it would have been racist to convict such a pious muslim as himself

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
And that 18 year old girls name was Europe

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Ramsus posted:

it would have been racist to convict such a pious muslim as himself
agag.txt

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he tripped fell and landed in her pussy

we've all done that right? RIGHT?

the uk sucks at least our rich people know not to be so brazen

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im sorry, i dont follow, is there some sort of "star wars" tie-in here? just asking for a friend but i seriously dont understand :confused:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

dad gay. so what posted:

im sorry, i dont follow, is there some sort of "star wars" tie-in here? just asking for a friend but i seriously dont understand :confused:

why yes a man used the forced his way into a pussy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I bet someone trips and flange-fists his rear end in a top hat.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
It was a jury trial. I'd be curious to hear what the jury members were thinking.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

a bay posted:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Mythbusters series finale is shaping up to be one for the ages

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
On one had I have to believe the girl because all women who make sexual assault allegations must be believed as per Hilary Clinton's twitter declaration

On the other hand there is some semen that may have penetrated when she pulled it into her vagina after seeing a small pile of money

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Apparently that Eminem lyric from Guilty Conscience actually holds up. Who would have thought.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
who am I to not finger someone after they saw my dank wad of bills

did they loving ask if there was already semen on my fingers?

I actually feel like the sexual assault victim in this case

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont get it :confused: the only solo i know has a real hairy butthole, and i have to admit, im kinda that hairy butthole...

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
TL;DR a teenage girl tried to scavenge some semen of a rich guy's hand after getting cucked so she could sue

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

jury trials are bullshit and turn court into theatre where you bamboozle dumb people

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

BattleMaster posted:

jury trials are bullshit and turn court into theatre where you bamboozle dumb people
The benefit is that at least you get different dumb people every time, as opposed to a terrible judge that sticks around.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Strudel Man posted:

It was a jury trial. I'd be curious to hear what the jury members were thinking.

Money money money

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Opened this thread expecting a story about India, but this is actually much worse. Also lol at the "I had cum all over myself from this other legitimate sex I was having" alibi. Very clever.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Nanomashoes posted:

Money money money
What, that the accused guy was going to (or did) individually bribe them? Seems at least somewhat implausible.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se4dXWjanlE&t=218s

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
You know, when I was watching Grizzly Man and that guy, the Grizzly Man, got eaten by a bear, I kinda felt bad for him because he died a gruesome death, but at the same time, I think he knew that it was possible and had accepted the possibility that he would be eaten. Like, he knew that it was a thing and he accepted that because his heart took him to that place where the bear took his life. So that, but with Saudi Princes.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

You know, when I was watching Grizzly Man and that guy, the Grizzly Man, got eaten by a bear, I kinda felt bad for him because he died a gruesome death, but at the same time, I think he knew that it was possible and had accepted the possibility that he would be eaten. Like, he knew that it was a thing and he accepted that because his heart took him to that place where the bear took his life. So that, but with Saudi Princes.

i think that was his suicide. a beautiful documentary of his strange queer life though... i think i will watch now thx

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Strudel Man posted:

What, that the accused guy was going to (or did) individually bribe them? Seems at least somewhat implausible.

hes a saudi oil prince or whatever so its not out of the realm of possiblity but the real reason is most likely that juries are mostly composed of the dumbest fuckers on the planet because they couldnt come up with a way to get out of jury duty

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

https://youtu.be/Xbw_BxDwdjk?t=2m46s

Sadly we can't embed YouTube videos that start at a specific time :(

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

a accidental erection that ended up inside a passed out woman

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Bill cpsby is having to deal with false accusations like this too

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

TheJoker138 posted:

Apparently that Eminem lyric from Guilty Conscience actually holds up. Who would have thought.

Imaminem Marsh al-Mathers has declared this haram.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
of course he got off UK has SHARIYA COURTS

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
well rich people can get away with murder, so it makes sense they can get away with rape too

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
I also walk around with semen on my hands.

Who doesn't?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

https://youtu.be/Xbw_BxDwdjk?t=2m46s

Sadly we can't embed YouTube videos that start at a specific time :(

type #t=2m46s and add just before [/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbw_BxDwdjk&t=166s

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a bay posted:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Opened this thread expecting a story about India, but this is actually much worse. Also lol at the "I had cum all over myself from this other legitimate sex I was having" alibi. Very clever.

legitimate sex as opposed to legitimate rape

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Rambling Robot posted:

I also walk around with semen on my hands.

Who doesn't?

lubes you up for next time

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Strudel Man posted:

The benefit is that at least you get different dumb people every time, as opposed to a terrible judge that sticks around.

Speaking of, whatever happened to Judge Ito?

Robo Reagan posted:

hes a saudi oil prince or whatever so its not out of the realm of possiblity but the real reason is most likely that juries are mostly composed of the dumbest fuckers on the planet because they couldnt come up with a way to get out of jury duty

Also true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This is such a common thing I don't see how this is news or thread worthy. This kind of scenario confronts me no less than three times a week; have some semen on my hand right now from banging a 23 year old earlier. :confused:

• Locked thread