Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if they found him guilty all that would change is who gets the bribe

someone needs to scatter some bullets around that guy because a klutz like him is bound to fall on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

a bay posted:

And that 18 year old girls name was Europe

*in Shao Khan voice* SUPERB

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I feel for this man, I have a similar problem. I was playing some touch football with friends, slipped, and accidentally booted some black tar heroin.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

ghlbtsk posted:

type #t=2m46s and add just before [/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbw_BxDwdjk&t=166s

Does he always have that weird affected voice when rapping? It is pretty annoying. Kind of like how I would expect it to sound if lowtax was a rapper.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
If anything if what that vulnerable, God-fearing and brave man says is true (and according to a jury it most likely is) that predatory 18 year old strumpet should have been charged with sexual assault for what she did to that poor man.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Kuato posted:

This is such a common thing I don't see how this is news or thread worthy. This kind of scenario confronts me no less than three times a week; have some semen on my hand right now from banging a 23 year old earlier. :confused:

WhT is ehis name?!! Lmao

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Helical Nightmares posted:

Speaking of, whatever happened to Judge Ito?
He retired and his courtroom was closed.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

allah ackbar

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

religion of peace

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006
I guess Eminem was wrong after all these years and it is possible to trip, fall and land on a dick, or in a pussy in this case.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

numberoneposter posted:

allah dickbutt

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
didnt some saudi prince get away with beating up some women in LA recently

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

down n out posted:

I feel for this man, I have a similar problem. I was playing some touch football with friends, slipped, and accidentally booted some black tar heroin.

Haha it's like woops, tripped and fell into somebody else's car and started driving it, then continued to fall all the way to a bank, tripped and fell into the bank and tripped and fell and accidentally tripped and fell into some big bags of money, then tripped and fell and woops some of the money flew out into some jurors pockets.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
This is hilarious, Britain bending over backwards for rich folks, as usual.

God save the queen, and also people who buy expensive London penthouses

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i dont think there is a rich saudi who isnt literal scum

do you hear that saudi arabia? youre scum.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This guy may have won this case, but he's a dead man if he ever goes back to Saudi Arabia. He's basically just admitted to defying the Quran's rules about sex: when a man has an emission of semem, he has to was his entire body.
If he still had semen on his hands after having sex with another woman, he obviously didn't do that.
Have fun being stoned to death, infidel.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Applewhite posted:

This guy may have won this case, but he's a dead man if he ever goes back to Saudi Arabia. He's basically just admitted to defying the Quran's rules about sex: when a man has an emission of semem, he has to was his entire body.
If he still had semen on his hands after having sex with another woman, he obviously didn't do that.

Lol if you think Saudi Arabia bends less over backwards for rich people than the UK

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Applewhite posted:

lmao good one

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

abolish juries and also the United Kingdom so we up north can be free of London madness.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

dad gay. so what posted:

im sorry, i dont follow, is there some sort of "star wars" tie-in here? just asking for a friend but i seriously dont understand :confused:

He tripped and stabbed Han Solo with his penis

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Ramsus posted:

why yes a man used the forced his way into a pussy

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Not only is this ridiculous bordering on disgusting, but it's not even in the news here.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Some guys have it so easy... it takes me several tries along with a few annoyed growls and maybe even an arm slap before I can get it in...

I really am horrified at society and feel terrible for this girl being raped, just to be clear

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Baba Ganoush posted:

TL;DR a teenage girl tried to scavenge some semen of a rich guy's hand after getting cucked so she could sue

goons dont know what cuckold means

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

in all seriousness though, not to defend a probably sleazy saudi motherfucker but it was a jury trial right

I dont know how the UK system works but I assume it's also unanimous so unless he paid them all off what are the odds they all heard it and said "aww poor saudi he's the real victim here" unless he had a case and this was being misconstrued in the media somehow

I mean im not discounting that he paid them all off cuz that's what shady rear end saudis do and im not even being hyperbolic

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Baba Ganoush posted:

On one had I have to believe the girl because all women who make sexual assault allegations must be believed as per Hilary Clinton's twitter declaration

On the other hand there is some semen that may have penetrated when she pulled it into her vagina after seeing a small pile of money

Hillary would never say such a thing.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
juries are loving retarded and probably shouldn't exist, so i have no faith in their conclusions.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
America should invade England and nuke Saudi Arabia, afaic.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

America should invade England and nuke Saudi Arabia, afaic.

does the dog wag the tail or does the tail wag the dog

im still half convinced england was making us their bitch in the iraq war

but we are the sauudi's leather gimp and that fact can't be disputed

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

de_dust posted:

i dont think there is a rich saudi who isnt literal scum

do you hear that saudi arabia? youre scum.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

there was that one dude who wanted to follow in the steps of Bill Gates and donate a shitload of money so that was cool I guess

the rest are like this dude
http://nypost.com/2015/10/21/saudi-prince-accused-of-gay-sex-threats-and-fart-in-face-demand/

quote:

Saudi Arabian prince is accused by three female staffers of acting like a bizarre party boy — engaging in a gay-sex act in front of them, threatening a woman’s life, demanding that an assistant fart in his face while others watched and declaring, “I am a prince and I do what I want,” according to a report.

lol a shameful saudi

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
this wouldnt be news if he just denied rape and said it was consensual. i'm guessing that him using a profoundly stupid defense doesnt shift the burden of proof in UK law

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Cantaloupe posted:

rich saudis can get away with p. much anything in britain, they basically own the place

same but america

people are scared of the saudi students here because of all the gang rapes. yeah. gang rapes. there is a frequent enough pattern of saudi students gang raping girls that it is literally a reputation

and im talkin about the men here lol saudi women showing their face in public fuhgetabboutit

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

nigga crab pollock posted:

same but america

people are scared of the saudi students here because of all the gang rapes. yeah. gang rapes. there is a frequent enough pattern of saudi students gang raping girls that it is literally a reputation

wow holy poo poo that's my fetish :gizz:

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

goons dont know what cuckold means

goons decide what cuckold means

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Neurosis posted:

juries are loving retarded and probably shouldn't exist, so i have no faith in their conclusions.

It was probably a 12 angry men type deal where first they were all like "yeah it was rape" but then one brave soul managed to convince them of the opposite

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

there was that one dude who wanted to follow in the steps of Bill Gates and donate a shitload of money so that was cool I guess

the rest are like this dude
http://nypost.com/2015/10/21/saudi-prince-accused-of-gay-sex-threats-and-fart-in-face-demand/

lol a shameful saudi

From the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pers-claim.html

quote:

Once outside, the women saw Prince Majed's girlfriend and another woman, thought to be the original complainant, standing with 'bruises and blood on their face and body' and 'shaking and crying'.

Ok that is the story I'm remembering. That little tidbit above was all over the LA news. I thought I had heard that the Saudi Prince had not waved diplomatic immunity but I'm not sure.

From the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/27/saudi-arabia-prince-american-women-sexual-assault-beverly-hills

quote:

The suit, filed last Thursday, alleges that the prince terrorized the women and made sexual advances that included rubbing himself against one of them and asking another “to lick my entire body”.

At one point, he also ordered the staff, including security guards, to strip by the pool because he wanted to see everyone’s “naked pussy”.

When one of the women pleaded with him to stop, he allegedly yelled: “You’re not a woman! You’re nobody! I’m a prince and I’ll do what I want and nobody will do anything to me.”

The women also claim they saw the prince being masturbated by another man and sniffing a white powder they believed to be cocaine.

A member of Qatar’s royal family – Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani – was questioned by Beverly Hills police in September after a video surfaced showing a yellow Ferrari he owned speeding through stop signs and past pedestrians.

Al Thani, a well-known figure in international racing circles, denied he was driving the car and claimed diplomatic immunity before leaving the country.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Bill Cosby finds new hope, story at 11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
jesus wow 30 minutes for them to count the bribes

• Locked thread