Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I hope ISIS burns Saudi Arabia at some point.

I mean sure they're on the same side but I'm sure SA has a doctrinal difference on the best way to torture people or something, so they could have a war over that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Roy posted:

It was probably a 12 angry men type deal where first they were all like "yeah it was rape" but then one brave soul managed to convince them of the opposite

Assuming that the jury was not outright bought by the defendant. . . how do you gently caress that case up? What did the prosecution do so badly that was grounds for the jury to say, "you know what, let's side with this foreign millionaire". How does that happen? There was actual physical evidence!

I'm betting the plaintiff was one of those special retards who can destroy an entire case by opening her mouth for more than 10 seconds, and in that time giving the defence everything they needed to get their client off.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Bribing whole juries in half an hour in a super scrutinised case in a first world country isn't really the kind of thing that happens outside TV (or america possibly?). And Saudi princes are not popular with anyone at all in the UK outside the Foreign Office.

Either someone reaaaaally wanted to protect him or more likely it was a poo poo prosecution verseus an expensive lawyer, in the kind of case where nobody can prove anything even when it's blindingly obvious (there's a reason nobody is ever convicted of/prosecuted for rape)

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Overall I think the jury did right

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
You've got semen in her vagina, and the best excuse was, "I fell inside her". What does the prosecution have to do to gently caress that up?

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

Strategic Tea posted:

I hope ISIS burns Saudi Arabia at some point.

I mean sure they're on the same side but I'm sure SA has a doctrinal difference on the best way to torture people or something, so they could have a war over that?

ISIS is funded by the Saudis.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Strategic Tea posted:

Bribing whole juries in half an hour in a super scrutinised case in a first world country isn't really the kind of thing that happens outside TV (or america possibly?). And Saudi princes are not popular with anyone at all in the UK outside the Foreign Office.

Either someone reaaaaally wanted to protect him or more likely it was a poo poo prosecution verseus an expensive lawyer, in the kind of case where nobody can prove anything even when it's blindingly obvious (there's a reason nobody is ever convicted of/prosecuted for rape)
yeah anyone that doesnt think the lawyer that went with the "he fell in her vagina and so did this semen" won the case by being just so drat good must be living in a fantasy world
because hes expensive you see
corrupting a legal process is literally like mission impossible times a million for an ultra wealthy person
they had a 30 second window suspended upside down from a helicopter flying inside the elevator shaft above the room with the motion sensors

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

https://youtu.be/Xbw_BxDwdjk?t=2m46s

Sadly we can't embed YouTube videos that start at a specific time :(

You add "start=XmXXs" after they video type brick separated by a space, this is documented on the BBcode page, boom roasted

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All you have to do is convince them there is a reasonable doubt and that's fairly easy since I'm assuming there was at least 1 dude going 'ehhhh but what was the 18 year old doing partying with a Saudi sheikh in the first place ehhhhhhh' in the jury.

that's rape culture, folks. next time someone scoffs at that term remember this dude literally said he slipped and fell into a girl's pussy with cum all over him from a previous sexing because 'he just wanted to make sure she wasn't cold' and got off scott free.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
this whole thing is basically a family guy skit

not even one of the kinda-funny ones

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

maybe he was just on his way to shake hands with a Japanese idol star?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
incredible news for inexplicably clumsy men everywhere

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Kuato posted:

This is such a common thing I don't see how this is news or thread worthy. This kind of scenario confronts me no less than three times a week; have some semen on my hand right now from banging a 23 year old earlier. :confused:

Woah, I didn't know you were 23.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

quote:

He said it was possible he had semen on his hands from earlier

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

quote:

Ehsan Abdulaziz: Saudi

Seems legit!

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Moridin920 posted:

he tripped fell and landed in her pussy

we've all done that right? RIGHT?

Life is anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

TheIllestVillain posted:

didnt some saudi prince get away with beating up some women in LA recently

eddie murphy should do a sequeal to coming to america and make it really dark, incorporating real life crimes of minor royalty around the world into the comedy

• Locked thread