Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

When Ace is first informing Lt. Einhorn about his Ray Finkle theory, on the desk there are two apples and a banana positioned in a suggestive manner. This foreshadows the fact that Lt. Einhorn is actually the male Finkle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
I fell asleep during it. I was kind of hoping for a crossdressing arrested development.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

TLG James posted:

I fell asleep during it. I was kind of hoping for a crossdressing arrested development.

Same but with Jessica Jones

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
The problem wit things in general is that there are so many bad things and so few good thing but so people will pretend like a bad thing is good because they enjoy it and any criticism of that thing is a personal attack on their identity because the normal thing to do is use personal taste as a surrogate for personality when the type of tv you watch actually means gently caress all about the kind of person you are

I can talk for hours about the significance of the wire but I mostly just enjoyed the shootouts and black people saying big words with an urban patois

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Sometimes people call me stupid but I think they're stupid so

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
You're a very special boy ps

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

gently caress you

jk wiffle what's up

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
has he chopped his dick off yet?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Professor Shark posted:

gently caress you

jk wiffle what's up

poo poo yeah b lets chat

im gonna go drink my paycheck whats good w u

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Going over to my girlfriend's parents place for Christmas poo poo

Thinking about bringing my Science Fiction book to make it through, but I can see glares being thrown my way for that

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
the only way to handle in laws or the equivalent is to flirt shamelessly with the mom and get the dad drunk and reminiscing about how he used to slay pussy when he was younger while your girlfriend or wife gets embarrassed and fumes silently making shut the gently caress up eyes at you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
in my opinion at least

• Locked thread