Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

SHEARY!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The results of :siren: having a player in the slot :siren:

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

zatkoff is so bad

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

i can't get over just how bad zatkoff is at positioning. He's always lunging and flailing at pucks and never just makes a save by being in the right place at the right time. It's so nervewracking to watch

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

they need to put malkin back on the right point at least.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Eric the Mauve posted:

I really dread this because after a long trend toward cool and good uniforms, the last two years or so 90% of the new uniforms that have been rolled out in all sports have been rear end-ugly.

I would put money on them moving these unis to home and bringing back the white version as our aways.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Also most of the jersey changes lately have been moving back to "classic" uniforms. Oilers, Islanders and Blues (just this offseason!) come to mind.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Duke Chin posted:

They're garbage and look like crap beer league jerseys. The maroon and white-only (with some tan barely) was so much cleaner and better looking.

This was a while ago, but before ~edge~ (and a few years after i suppose) they had the navy ones up top, before the went back to the royal blue ones.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Look Around You posted:

This was a while ago, but before ~edge~ (and a few years after i suppose) they had the navy ones up top, before the went back to the royal blue ones.

And by jersey changes I mean the home and away sets, not the alts which are whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Also I would argue that the new Ducks jerseys (the D ones) are way better than the almost all black "DUCKS" ones. The new Dallas set is also really, really good. Nashville's new ones (yellows and navy) are WAY better than their navy and silver. The new Wild away looks better than the older one. The new Kings set is eh, but the way they had the purple in their previous ones was pretty awkward. The Coyotes ones are pretty bad though.

Basically, most of the new full time home+away sets are miles above the ones they replaced.

• Locked thread