Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Nooner posted:

Dot or feather?

Look at the avatar. It's dot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Look at the avatar. It's dot.

Yeah

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I don't think the cute Indian girl is going

just rape her, she's used to it by now

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

I'd be all over that like a Durga on Mahadevi, if you know what I mean. :wiggle:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

my work christmas thing was a double lunch where the corporate office served us blue collar workers catered food and then the ceo + the founder presented their tim & eric esque video in which they acted retarded.allin all it was a solid day.

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
don't bring cookies to a holiday potluck. everyone else will do that for you.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
My work isn't having a christmas party this year, everyone agrees its pretty much bullshit but my boss is a total cheap oval office so lmao whatever

It's a party for employees + customers which is weird but pretty cool, i like getting day drunk with people who are at minimum twenty years older than me

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
mine was on a cruise ship that went around the pier, had poo poo food, no hard liquor and it was cold as gently caress

also mens bathrooms on cruise ships suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Last christmas party i went to, the CEO's speech was at the beginninjg "lol we've been bought out. Hope you guys like working somewhere else". Kinda killed the mood.

• Locked thread