Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

super sonic's baby gestates in like 30 seconds, you bang super sonic and you better bring pampers is all i'm sayin

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what is this gay blue bear doing in the sonic thread

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A classic from our friend Schourkey

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

MiracleWhale posted:

super sonic's baby gestates in like 30 seconds, you bang super sonic and you better bring pampers is all i'm Saiyan

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Mods plz make this my av

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
sanic
morio

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqE-nAV9Xnk

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pththya-lyi posted:

GIS "[Your First Name] the Hedgehog" if you're ever feeling good about the state of humanity. It'll clear up that optimism right quick

i just took this advice from back on page 2 and i'm off to kill myself, would recommend to anyone who just needs a little push over the edge

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
This thread hasnt happened as planned

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lessio imo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
miraclewhale what doe s this represent

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
never forget

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

god thats sad :(

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

A misanthrope posted:

god thats sad :(

In case you don't already know, there is a huge epic internet history about this guy.

Strap yourself in for this one.

:nws:https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan:nws:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

FIRST TIME posted:

In case you don't already know, there is a huge epic internet history about this guy.

Strap yourself in for this one.

:nws:https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan:nws:

oh no

i think i need to lie down

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
yeah cheers for letting us know about the obscure internet sensation Chris chan

ya loving donut

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Moola posted:

ya loving donut

i had forgot about him but now i remember everything an i dont feel well

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Moola posted:

ya loving donut

Not everyone has an encyclopedic memory of every internet autist ever. I guarantee that a reasonable number of people will be seeing this for the first time.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i onl y enjoy cool autists who don't make me queasy (pls see sig for more information)

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP3O_QBdrT0

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

FIRST TIME posted:

Not everyone has an encyclopedic memory of every internet autist ever. I guarantee that a reasonable number of people will be seeing this for the first time.

it's loving Chris chan dude

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i asked my grandma and she didn't know who chris chan was

i told her and now shes crying

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

i asked my grandma and she didn't know who chris chan was

i told her and now shes crying

Why is there so much evil in this world? :ohdear:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The first time you read the CC ED article it's like Alice falling into the rabbit hole only instead of wonderland it's a nightmare world of mental illness and misspent government welfare.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

FIRST TIME posted:

Why is there so much evil in this world? :ohdear:

now gramma is asking if my "sega" (playstation 4) is gonna make me a gay retard too

the short answer is yes, gramma. it is too late for me.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

notZaar posted:

The first time you read the CC ED article it's like Alice falling into the rabbit hole only instead of wonderland it's a nightmare world of mental illness and misspent government welfare.

It's really telling that a lot of ED articles are overreaching just to find dumb things to make fun of people for but the Chris Chan article is like this epic tome and you know there's still a bunch of stuff left out.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I bought one of Chris chans replica medallions cause I felt bad for taking such joy in his misery. it smells like cigarettes and sweat.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Didn't Chris burn his house down recently?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Didn't Chris burn his house down recently?

Yep, he also got arrested for assault at Gamestop and came out as a transwoman even though he's adamant that homosexuality is a sin.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

FIRST TIME posted:

Yep, he also got arrested for assault at Gamestop and came out as a transwoman even though he's adamant that homosexuality is a sin.

:smithcloud:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

At least the assault arrest got him in front of a judge who was like "wow this kid is hosed up..." and let him off on the condition that he get some mandated psychological help.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

gotta go downhill

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

i've seen that posted before but this is the first time i've noticed that torso sticking out of his tank... head... thing...

THat's because that picture is clipped. Knuckles is connected to Sonic the toilet there as a tank/toilet paper holder.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

oh no

i think i need to lie down

Literally cannot use this website on a phone without sketchy poo poo popping up. Someone summarize this poo poo cause I've heard of him before

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Grody posted:

Literally cannot use this website on a phone without sketchy poo poo popping up. Someone summarize this poo poo cause I've heard of him before

Sad autistic child with weak parents is allowed to grow up physically without ever mentally leaving age 10, still dresses exactly the same as he did back then, spends way too much time obsessing over Sonic (and his original character "Sonnichu") and is constantly mocked by the internet.

I mean it was funny for a while but now it's just really sad. This is the boy that never grew up, a broken, depressing weirdo with parents that enable him a ton. I have no idea what he's going to do when they die.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Phone postin'

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Action-Bastard posted:

Phone postin'

I like nine inch nails (the band) and nine inch nails (the concept)

• Locked thread