Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006

cram me sideways posted:

i got bigger tits than this stringbean c'mon man wise up

if you wouldnt pound the gently caress out of that faster than sonic says "I LOVEC HILLI DOGS!!!" then youre loving gay m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

cram me sideways posted:

im a massive gay pussy rear end poo poo

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

cram me sideways posted:

just because i'd gently caress her doesn't mean i can't find her unappealing in some fashion; loving hello come on there's no rule saying you have to LIKE someone before you bang 'em

gently caress off

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
bitch I'll suck your loving dick

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
you better loving talk to me right now you little poo poo or Ill let you gently caress my rear end!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Sonic 3 is really good and my favourite game

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
always be safe and use the bubble shield

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
yeah cheers for letting us know about the obscure internet sensation Chris chan

ya loving donut

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

FIRST TIME posted:

Not everyone has an encyclopedic memory of every internet autist ever. I guarantee that a reasonable number of people will be seeing this for the first time.

it's loving Chris chan dude

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

criscodisco posted:

I remember all that, I just could have sworn I remembered him marrying or dating a handicapped girl and beating her, and his brother posting on here about it.

that was the doll fucker I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

aww and im sad again

same

• Locked thread