Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

no breasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

MiracleWhale posted:

"i'm gay" is now bannable on these forums

i got bigger tits than this stringbean c'mon man wise up

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
lol the goons come outta their subforums to defend honor of not-all-that-attractive Sonic cosplayer girl

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Moola posted:

if you wouldnt pound the gently caress out of that faster than sonic says "I LOVEC HILLI DOGS!!!" then youre loving gay m8

just because i'd gently caress her doesn't mean i can't find her unappealing in some fashion; loving hello come on there's no rule saying you have to LIKE someone before you bang 'em

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
that's all it takes for you to tuck tail and run?

loving weak

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i'm not event talking to you fatass i'm bitching out Elder Scrolls 3 over here

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Madcosby posted:

gotta go downhill

hee hee

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

ahjahahadfaspmdpasodicm picture of him as woman oh my god

loving god

oh poo poo

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
god loving dammit why am i laughing so loving hard

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
he's got bigger tits than lady sonic cosplayer, that's for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Secks Cauldron posted:

His Sonichu medallions are shipped with certificates of authenticity.

see on a long enough timeline cwc becomes aware, like skynet, and then suddenly it stops being funny

like i think this transwoman poo poo is the cusp. it's right before he's in on the joke and then suddenly everthing about him becomes boring and unfun

• Locked thread