Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the Hindenburg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the new deal

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

ev erybod ready?? *mario voice* hera we go!

here sonic represents the harsh philosophy of the enlightenment, which carried us so far and yet crushed our traditions and religious convictions under its heel

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

in those days they needed latex for the war. a man had one condom. you washed it, rinsed it, and hung it out to dry next to your brother's and your paw's. if you wanted to gently caress more than once a day, well, too bad, because america never pulls out

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the relentless pace of technological progress leaving behind formerly middle class agricultural and industrial workers

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a middle american male reactionary is confronted by two third wave feminists

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

china's glorious reunion with tibet

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

sonic arrives just in time to prevent eggman from administering a polio vaccine to tails, instantly giving him autism

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

obamacare

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

how do you defend your butthole?

chaos emerald butt plug

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

american homosexuals struggle with the dissonance between their sexual identity and the evangelical christian church in which they were raised

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

op I believe the proper plural is "sonics hedgehog"

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

pro-russia ukrainians petition putin for reunification

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

explain why amy is apparently a ghost then :colbert:

both putin and the pro-russia ukrainians represent the lingering spirit of the soviet union, the strength and unity which perished in the fires of glasnost and perestroika but remain, undying, in the hearts of the russian people

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

explain why amy is apparently a ghost then :colbert:

also cuz your mom sat on her lmao

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lololol

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i came FAST

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

my jizz was going so fast it turned gold and started flashing

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

like my jizz flew past the bedpost and it opened up a ring of stars that led to a special stage

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

"i'm gay" is now bannable on these forums

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

you guys need to loving chill out and get your dick wet in a sonic cosplayer (unless you have the lightning shield, that's how you lose your rings homie)

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

super sonic's baby gestates in like 30 seconds, you bang super sonic and you better bring pampers is all i'm sayin

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what is this gay blue bear doing in the sonic thread

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pththya-lyi posted:

GIS "[Your First Name] the Hedgehog" if you're ever feeling good about the state of humanity. It'll clear up that optimism right quick

i just took this advice from back on page 2 and i'm off to kill myself, would recommend to anyone who just needs a little push over the edge

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lessio imo

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

miraclewhale what doe s this represent

iraq teasing the usa with its sweet sweet oil, just asking for it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

biplane fuel doesn't get hot enough to melt steal beams, WAS ROBOQTNIK INVOLVED?!?!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Action-Bastard posted:

Phone postin'

obama's demographic, this is why this country needs trump now more than ever

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i mean tails has a rocket engine attached to that thing so it could be rocket fuel :colbert:

have you seen the documentary "loose rings" because right now your fingers are typing but the MAN'S words are coming out

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lol

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

cram me sideways posted:

god loving dammit why am i laughing so loving hard

your boner got so large it's tickling your funny bone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

cram me sideways posted:

see on a long enough timeline cwc becomes aware, like skynet, and then suddenly it stops being funny

like i think this transwoman poo poo is the cusp. it's right before he's in on the joke and then suddenly everthing about him becomes boring and unfun

don't sign your posts

• Locked thread