Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

its about the nipples not the skin silly

lots of ppl have light skin and are still not white, i.e. albanians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
So we have re-established that British women are ugly. Their food is bad. And they have bad teeth.

Good thread.

Also lol it's cute how Brits are suddenly interested space exploration since they have their first actual astronaut.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

whoflungpoop posted:

its about the nipples not the skin silly

lots of ppl have light skin and are still not white, i.e. albanians

I am white. Albanians are turkicized Illyrian degenerates but Serbians are white. I personally do not believe that a person's nationality, however, should be the sole determinant of one's race as Italian, Greek and Spanish people have Arab blood but we consider them white Europians.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I am white. Albanians are turkicized Illyrian degenerates but Serbians are white. I personally do not believe that a person's nationality, however, should be the sole determinant of one's race as Italian, Greek and Spanish people have Arab blood but we consider them white Europians.

how can we be sure until we see your nipples?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

how can we be sure until we see your nipples?

Aint gonna happen buddy.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Aint gonna happen buddy.

all the cool american racial realists are doing it

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

all the cool american racial realists are doing it

When Tom Metzger or David Duke posts their nipples then I will too

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Tramadol Junkie posted:

The Moors weren't Arabs.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Doc Block posted:

The Moors weren't Arabs.

The Moors where Muslims of Berber and Arab descent.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Tramadol Junkie posted:

The Moors where Muslims of Berber and Arab descent.

You're thinking of the moops

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Italian, Greek and Spanish people have Arab blood but we consider them white Europians.
who's this 'we'

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

whoflungpoop posted:

who's this 'we'

'We' Aryan racial realists.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i mean im sure italians and greeks and spaniards would love to consider themselves white and through generations of mixing with white ppls some of them actually are but the fact remains that if ur nips arent pinku (pink) it doesnt matter what ur skin tone is u cant possibly be white and even then there are certain tests that may or may not exclude u from whiteness, i.e. not ruling the planet, being a slav, etc

its a very complicated system, kinda like with steppe tribes and mounted archery u cant just master being white unless u were born into it

thanks ~Salmiakki~

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

crabcakes66 posted:

Also lol it's cute how Brits are suddenly interested space exploration since they have their first actual astronaut.

we actually had a space program back in the day and made our own rocket, black arrow, which we used to launch a satellite but then the government at the time decided to scrap it due to costs (this was before the big boom in private satellite launches that ended up making and launching rockets pretty profitable as the french found out with their rockets, so good job past government!). the europa rocket, a joint european project did use another british rocket we designed for nuclear poo poo for the first stage but then that was cancelled as well. we mostly lost interest in space poo poo after that apart from some occasional satellites launched on other countries rockets and a probe or two that was sent to mars but hosed up and the odd private initiatives like hotol, skylon and whatever the gently caress richard branson is up to these days. the past five years or so the government have become interested in space poo poo again and there's been a poo poo load of buzz around that recent dude that went up but I know gently caress all about it nor care that much about it. there's also some plans to build a commercial spaceport somewhere in the country although a launchpad this far north seems p dumb.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

tell me what u think of world ice theory drat u

it was one of the most retarded things the nazis believed in

if u don't believe this dumbass theory, u are a poser

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Aint gonna happen buddy.

show us ur nazi nips

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Tramadol Junkie posted:

'We' Aryan racial realists.

The reality is that aryans are darknipped ppls that lived in iran and india and that u are a slav and that none of yall are white its illegal to pretend ur white they will ticket u for that poo poo (they = the white ppl that rule u)

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Tramadol Junkie posted:

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
So this might just tip the balance

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3366302/Pogues-singer-Shane-MacGowan-gets-set-new-gnashers-including-sexy-gold-incisor.html

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

They found the mean number of missing teeth was "significantly higher" in the United States than in England -- 7.31 teeth compared to 6.97.

lol that's it that's your big victory number?

Everybody loving knows the British have some crooked rear end teeth and they don't care just look at British TV vs American TV.

poo poo I have a missing back molar that doesn't mean my teeth aren't straight still.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
show us your nips tramadol

we wanna see your nips

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
are these filthy foreigners bothering you guys again? if so ill call the mods.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Isn't your country smaller than Texas?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Fluo posted:

If everyone in America cut their left ear off, Americans would think people with two ears were weird

If ears were useless, filthy and looked like your mom's butthole, Americans probably would cut our ears off. So, yeah, good point.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
hey tramadol junkie, do you ever think hitler and ernst rohm touched tips

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Fuckin teatime would be cool in the British version of space. Imagine a sphere of hot tea, steam sort of sliding and slithering around the outside, a small cookie inches toward the 0G tea, slicing it in half, forming two wobbly spheres of tea. Two gay, piss-stained bucktooth brits hold hands in the moonlight, and go in for a kiss, bumping their teeth at first (unironically) and then find just the right angle and liplock to tongue-gently caress each other's throats. Suddenly the ships yaw indicator alarm goes off, and they put on their knickers and shovel more coal into the stove as the cobbled hull edges closer to what appears to be a yellow submarine. Holy poo poo they have landed, in the ocean. They hitch a ride on a fish and chips boat and celebrate by putting malt vinegar on their dicks.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Fuckin teatime would be cool in the British version of space. Imagine a sphere of hot tea, steam sort of sliding and slithering around the outside, a small cookie inches toward the 0G tea, slicing it in half, forming two wobbly spheres of tea. Two gay, piss-stained bucktooth brits hold hands in the moonlight, and go in for a kiss, bumping their teeth at first (unironically) and then find just the right angle and liplock to tongue-gently caress each other's throats. Suddenly the ships yaw indicator alarm goes off, and they put on their knickers and shovel more coal into the stove as the cobbled hull edges closer to what appears to be a yellow submarine. Holy poo poo they have landed, in the ocean. They hitch a ride on a fish and chips boat and celebrate by putting malt vinegar on their dicks.

And the BBC had already cast Benedict Cumberbatch before they even got to the last sentence.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

My favorite historical serb is nedeljko cabrinovic who was part of the group of like 2-3 dozen who tried to kill Archduke Ferdinand and he threw a grenade at the Archduke's car but it bounced off and rolled away and only managed to kill and injure his fellow serbs and then when cabrinovic realized he hosed up he took his cyanide pill and jumped into the river but the river at that point was not even deep enough to drown a toddler and he also hosed up and used old cyanide and it didnt kill him and only made him sick later and the police came and dragged him away while he shouted about how he was a serbian hero and spent like 2 years in prison having the poo poo beaten out of him before dying of TB

just the serbiest fuckin serb that ever serbd

thanks ~Salmiakki~

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

White Europeans are hilarious in the lengths they go to be racist. I mean they can't even be satisfied with people that look exactly like them being considered white as if anybody in their right mind can tell white people apart.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Its official.. Americans have worse teeth than the Brits. Stay mad :D

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Beef Turret posted:

Its official.. Americans have worse teeth than the Brits. Stay mad :D

Celebrating that some aspect of your health and/or healthcare system is slightly better than America is insulting yourselves to be honest.

"Wooooo this cake tastes slightly better than raw dogshit woooooooo!"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
good to know that whoflungapoop is an nipple expert

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

hey tramadol junkie, do you ever think hitler and ernst rohm touched tips

Maybe thats the reason why he has Rohm executed?

The Night of the Long Penises!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Maybe thats the reason why he has Rohm executed?

The Night of the Long Penises!

probably

do you get hot for rohm? or do you get a boner for strasser and his hipster nazis

either way, SHOW US YOUR BRITISH NIPS

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
I am only hot for the Fuhrer.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
My gf's dad doesn't like me because I made the mistake of telling him I'm from E. Europe and now he thinks I'm not really white enough and doesn't really talk to me anymore and told my gf he isn't coming over for Christmas like he said he would because he doesn't like me.

My nips are pink.

whoflungpoop posted:

My favorite historical serb is nedeljko cabrinovic who was part of the group of like 2-3 dozen who tried to kill Archduke Ferdinand and he threw a grenade at the Archduke's car but it bounced off and rolled away and only managed to kill and injure his fellow serbs and then when cabrinovic realized he hosed up he took his cyanide pill and jumped into the river but the river at that point was not even deep enough to drown a toddler and he also hosed up and used old cyanide and it didnt kill him and only made him sick later and the police came and dragged him away while he shouted about how he was a serbian hero and spent like 2 years in prison having the poo poo beaten out of him before dying of TB

just the serbiest fuckin serb that ever serbd

Serbs just have a high LUCK stat. They can gently caress up spectacularly but they can also pull off some ridiculous slav poo poo like destroying a modern stealth bomber with a super rear end outdated 70s era anti-air missile.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
It's easy to shoot down a stealth plane when the Air Force planners, in all their brilliance, keep having the pilot fly the same route over hostile territory every day.

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
Isn't Britain like an eigth the size of America, I'm sure you have worse choppers for the average git on your shithole island

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
I've lived in England for the majority of my life and growing up there were a lot of kids with braces. But no-one really had bad teeth.

I blame the council housed chavs.

• Locked thread