Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

other countries should use it as a bombing range
luckily at least 1 other country was smart enough to have this idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

So I'm surprised I'm the first person to mention this, but allow me to pop the party balloon the non-americans are currently having:

The study INCLUDES wisdom teeth removal in the 'missing teeth' count. A surgery that is vastly more common in American than in Europe. SUCK IT NERDS

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

a massive number of americans don't have any dental insurance so this isn't a loving surprise

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

The problem here is that you think 'outcome inequalities' is a relevant lens to apply in a nation that is 30% illegal hobos and meth dealers.

If you don't have good teeth, you were never an American in the first place.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
The japanese have terrible teeth by default. Yet the dental industry isn't booming there.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Uh no I don't OP. Liar.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
dear lord Brits, brush your goddamn teeth

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
otherwise u will probably get invaded by the goddamn Danes

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
and Danish pastries have lots of sugar so your teeth will rot

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
It will end when the British stop calling us "Yanks."

It will not end.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I guess you dont realize I am a racial realist, proud white man and have always admired Adolf and his accomplishments.

so you're saying you're a racial rear end in a top hat?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

so you're saying you're a racial rear end in a top hat?

A realist.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

are you one of those weird guys in the uk who like "oi" music or whatever the gently caress thats called

it sounds like some of the dumbest poo poo

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

are you one of those weird guys in the uk who like "oi" music or whatever the gently caress thats called

it sounds like some of the dumbest poo poo

I was into oi oi music when I was younger now I am more into RAC (rock against Communism) music.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I was into oi oi music when I was younger now I am more into RAC (rock against Communism) music.

i mean what is oi music about

what is the goal of it, what is the point of it, and what kind of degenerates came up with it?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

i mean what is oi music about

what is the goal of it, what is the point of it, and what kind of degenerates came up with it?

It was just our version of punk rock for skins and working class people. It never started out as a racial thing but that developed when foreigners like muslims and blacks came to England when jobs where few so they got the blame for everything and the racist I mean realist scene developed.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
yes, the poors in america have lovely dental health outcomes, how does this surprise anyone

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

It was just our version of punk rock for skins and working class people. It never started out as a racial thing but that developed when foreigners like muslims and blacks came to England when jobs where few so they got the blame for everything and the racist I mean realist scene developed.

huh

what is ur opinion on nordic aliens

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

We want to be taken seriously! -Every British Person on the Forums

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Kaedric posted:

So I'm surprised I'm the first person to mention this, but allow me to pop the party balloon the non-americans are currently having:

The study INCLUDES wisdom teeth removal in the 'missing teeth' count. A surgery that is vastly more common in American than in Europe. SUCK IT NERDS

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

huh

what is ur opinion on nordic aliens

How the gently caress is that fake poo poo relevant? The only aliens in Nordic countries are the Muslim fuckers who are raping and destroying their country you delusional loving yank.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it still amazes me how far ahead of the curve the brits were on having methmouth, their whole island had it for centuries before meth was even invented and they've never looked back

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lmao of course you didn't post your teeth.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Your skin may be white b ut your teeth are brown

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Tramadol Junkie posted:

How the gently caress is that fake poo poo relevant? The only aliens in Nordic countries are the Muslim fuckers who are raping and destroying their country you delusional loving yank.

good

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

it's relevant cos u want some master race poo poo so why wouldnt u be into like long-legged aryan alien motherfuckas? i would have thought that tramadol junkie would be down w/ hanging out with tall blonde space guys

at least tell me u blaze it for the world ice theory yo

i figure if like ur like a british nazi u would be into obscure fukken esoteric nazism n poo poo

did u think lanz von liebenfels had bitch tits lol?

im a delusional yank and proud of it

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

it's relevant cos u want some master race poo poo so why wouldnt u be into like long-legged aryan alien motherfuckas? i would have thought that tramadol junkie would be down w/ hanging out with tall blonde space guys

at least tell me u blaze it for the world ice theory yo

i figure if like ur like a british nazi u would be into obscure fukken esoteric nazism n poo poo

did u think lanz von liebenfels had bitch tits lol?

im a delusional yank and proud of it

You are delusional and this is my mantra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDhu1gcTfQ

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Tramadol Junkie posted:

You are delusional and this is my mantra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDhu1gcTfQ

if ur gonna listen to faggy nazi music at least listen to nsbm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAagAga-5sI

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
op you have bad opinions

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i think the comparison has more to do with dental hygiene between middle and upper class british and americans. of course all poors have bad teeth, it's a given. but the fact that the middle class and upper class in britian don't give a poo poo about their teeth compared to middle and upper class americans who actually do give a poo poo.

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
I too can play with the data I get to make it say something that will get me more funding

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Fluo posted:

But enough about the American south

lol if you think southerners live in anything as cool as a castle

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Kaedric posted:

its p common in europe, friend

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

I haven't brushed my teeth for days.
I still haven't brushed my teeth for days. Not once since my post on page 1

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

amityville anus posted:

I still haven't brushed my teeth for days. Not once since my post on page 1

as long as you're drinking something high proof you're covered

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Basic dental care in the UK is heavily subsidised and widely available whereas cosmetic dentistry (especially whitening, straightening and quality fillings) is far less common as it treated as 'private' healthcare, so on average your british person has more teeth, but they are likely to be pretty gross. Over the counter cosmetic treatments such as bleaches are far less common too - I know a guy who picks up dental supplies whenever his work send him to the US.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

cynic posted:

Basic dental care in the UK is heavily subsidised and widely available whereas cosmetic dentistry (especially whitening, straightening and quality fillings) is far less common as it treated as 'private' healthcare, so on average your british person has more teeth, but they are likely to be pretty gross. Over the counter cosmetic treatments such as bleaches are far less common too - I know a guy who picks up dental supplies whenever his work send him to the US.

Healthy normal teeth

Terrible fakery and only person they're fouling is themselves

Fluo
May 25, 2007

If everyone in America cut their left ear off, Americans would think people with two ears were weird

Aug 4, 2010

Fluo posted:

If everyone in America cut their left ear off, Americans would think people with two ears were weird

everyone cuts off their foreskin....hmmm....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

www posted:

everyone cuts off their foreskin....hmmm....

:shittypop:

• Locked thread