Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
So I was kickin it w a couple homies last night and one of them (a Korean fellow) got too drunk and shouted the word "N*gger" several times. I was shocked to hear somebody talk like this...I am of Indian Heritage but hearing that word still makes me uncomfortable. On the other hand, I'm extremely averse to confrontation and I avoid it whenever I can; this instance was no exception.

Still, I couldn't believe that someone would use such language without shame. It left an impression on me, that's for sure.

Have any goons experienced such moments like this? We're generally pretty accepting of other cultures and we don't tolerate racism on these forums, have you been able to keep up this practice in the Real World (IRL)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

when you whip your dick out it's called a microagression

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
lol when Chineses talk and it sounds like they're saying nigga over and over

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

start yelling asian slurs really loud and see if you can get him to fight you

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

AugmentedVision posted:

lol when Chineses talk and it sounds like they're saying nigga over and over

Its cause one of their filler words sounds like it. Basically equivelant to umm or uhh, or err, just a verbal tick some people do while thinking when talking.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Parallax Scroll posted:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Necros posted:

start yelling asian slurs really loud and see if you can get him to fight you

I'm glad you bring this up....on a previous occasion I asked him what his ethnic background was, eg: Korean, Chinese, Japanese, etc. He got in a huff and said he was "American" :rolleyes:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
your dick is a microagression :smug:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
youre not supposed to say the n word but sometimes i say it online and in videogames because no one can stop me :twisted:

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
awww poor op did you gets a little chili powder in your vagina?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

youre not supposed to say the n word but sometimes i say it online and in videogames because no one can stop me :twisted:

i gotta hand it to you, nooner... youre right

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

4outof5 posted:

awww poor op did you gets a little chili powder in your vagina?

I'm shook. I didn't know what to say at the time. I imagine you would have gotten on all fours and hooted the N-Word in harmony

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I'm shook. I didn't know what to say at the time. I imagine you would have gotten on all fours and hooted the N-Word in harmony

what was in your vagina?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My friends and i get together and we shout the n word over and over again really loud.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
me and my brother in law were installing a door. His buddy came by to help and that buddy brought his buddy that neither me nor my brother in law knew. Buddy number 2 said a lout of loud racists things. It made me very uncomfortable.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
lmao admitting to being indian

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
That's not a tumblr moment, that's a human being moment.

this is a tumblr moment:

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

ArtIsResistance posted:

frybread is good

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Parallax Scroll posted:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

ArtIsResistance posted:

Pfft what race are you? Indians poo poo on you with the Fury of Vishnu

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Indians also poo poo in their own drinking water

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
goons on gbs: "friend of the family CUCK LOL"

goons when a black guy walks by irl: "oh god dont let him see me oh godohgod"

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

SlipUp posted:

That's not a tumblr moment, that's a human being moment.

this is a tumblr moment:

i like hwo people cannot handle having to go head to head with society so all the groups accuse society of having a 'phobia' instead of just looking at them as subhuman, which is a much truer sadder truth

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Parallax Scroll posted:

Lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A misanthrope posted:

goons when a black guy walks by irl: "oh god dont let him see me oh godohgod"

this is me IRL

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

A misanthrope posted:

You must not pay attention, because this kind of stuff is no longer loving tolerated.

General Bullshit 2: Get A loving Clue

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Pfft what race are you? Indians poo poo on you with the Fury of Vishnu

default (white)

czarmonger
Aug 16, 2008

ask me about my brothel
I just moved into a new place with random roommates. After a show he brought back his girlfriend, another girl, and three dudes.

The next morning after everyone except one guy had left he started saying a lot of stuff about how the girl who wasn't his girlfriend got ridden like a bus and that "everyone got a turn".

I thought he was being crass and I was curious why he was making such jokes for no reason. Turns out the girl actually did bang all three guys who stayed over, back to back to back.

Some girls just like a lotta dick and that's chill, but I want to know what that third guy was thinking. Personally, I would not want to enter a woman who I had just watched have sex with two other dudes...

Also, it feels a little strange that the first weekend I move into a new place an orgy happens.

Nobody in my story was black or Asian but I wanted to share.

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I'm glad you bring this up....on a previous occasion I asked him what his ethnic background was, eg: Korean, Chinese, Japanese, etc. He got in a huff and said he was "American" :rolleyes:

This is actually really cool and the correct answer to your question. You friends sounds like a boss and maybe it's you who is the bitchboy?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I believe it was 50 cent who first said "nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga" in a rap song. :airquote:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

This Jacket Is Me posted:

This is actually really cool and the correct answer to your question. You friends sounds like a boss and maybe it's you who is the bitchboy?

Lemme guess....youre 22, have an Instagram, and are campaigning for Bernard Sanders

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

czarmonger posted:

I just moved into a new place with random roommates. After a show he brought back his girlfriend, another girl, and three dudes.

The next morning after everyone except one guy had left he started saying a lot of stuff about how the girl who wasn't his girlfriend got ridden like a bus and that "everyone got a turn".

I thought he was being crass and I was curious why he was making such jokes for no reason. Turns out the girl actually did bang all three guys who stayed over, back to back to back.

Some girls just like a lotta dick and that's chill, but I want to know what that third guy was thinking. Personally, I would not want to enter a woman who I had just watched have sex with two other dudes...

Also, it feels a little strange that the first weekend I move into a new place an orgy happens.

Sounds wild!

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Lemme guess....youre 22, have an Instagram, and are campaigning for Bernard Sanders

Yup

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My friends and i get together and we shout the n word over and over again really loud.

"THE N-WORD!"
"THE N-WORD!"
"THE N-WORD!"

hahahahahahahaha that was awesome

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
What if aliens come visit earth and they speak perfect english except instead of "the" they use the N WORD. Would they be considered racist, or would the word still be considered racist????

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

czarmonger posted:

IDK sounds to me like the girl was Korean

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
JK she's obviously from the UK

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ghlbtsk posted:

"THE N-WORD!"
"THE N-WORD!"
"THE N-WORD!"