Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
So I have a 9/10 stalker who is in love with me and i don't know why. She's like perfect physically but she's a looney and says she loves me despite us meeting only twice and banging. She loses her poo poo on me when I tell her I'm not interested and that I don't wanna date. I'll get pages of insults than apologies saying she was just venting. Is this chick gonna murder me ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

whats his name?

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
:gas:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
My mom's desperate dude, just go with it.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Grody posted:

So I have a 9/10 stalker who is in love with me and i don't know why. She's like perfect physically but she's a looney and says she loves me despite us meeting only twice and banging. She loses her poo poo on me when I tell her I'm not interested and that I don't wanna date. I'll get pages of insults than apologies saying she was just venting. Is this chick gonna murder me ?

I sure hope so

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Your mom sounds a little psycho OP

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Let me put it like this, if you consulted a magic 8-ball it'd probably say 'all signs point to yes' right about now.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Seriously though make like Swimfan and get it wet

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

loquacius posted:

Your mom sounds a little psycho OP

Yeah don't have sex with your your mom op. Your kids will be even dumber than you.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I'd keep banging her but she knows where I live and I don't wanna come home to a burnt down house

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Soooo 9/10 and wants to bang you. Sounds like you're being a BETA OP. Sack up and gently caress the crazy out of her

Also pics or it didn't happen

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
pics!

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Grody posted:

I'd keep banging her but she knows where I live and I don't wanna come home to a burnt down house

You won't, she'll burn it while you're there.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Date her and tell her if she really loves you she'll agree to a 24/7 Dom/Sub relationship and then congrats she will work and direct deposit her paycheck into your account and will be your sex slave while at home.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
spray her guts with baby batter

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
She just needs a good dicking.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

she's gonna kill you either way op so you may as well keep banging her, get something out of the deal at least

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I too have had the secks. Just properly broke in our new offices last week, so to speak. :smug:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sever

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

Date her and tell her if she really loves you she'll agree to a 24/7 Dom/Sub relationship and then congrats she will work and direct deposit her paycheck into your account and will be your sex slave while at home.

If she actually goes for this it's a pretty good excuse to keep her tied up a lot, and it's probably a lot harder to murder someone while handcuffed to a bed frame, so yeah this is a good plan

e: it should go without saying that you should under no circumstances let her switch for a night

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

If she actually goes for this it's a pretty good excuse to keep her tied up a lot, and it's probably a lot harder to murder someone while handcuffed to a bed frame, so yeah this is a good plan

You'd keep her in a cage while you're away or while she's not working or running errands for you.

Properly manipulated though, the danger of her going nuts on you can be mitigated.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm not going to be ignored, Grody

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moridin920 posted:

Actually, the majority of 24/7 dom/sub relationships don't have a component of financial domination and are 24/7 fantasy play. What you are talking about usually is called "domestic abuse", which is a lot more common than "24/7 dom/sub relationships".

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Grody posted:

Get fire insurance duh

Then wet it up before she burns it down

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
suck his dick

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also on a related note idk if you remember the thread about the 3 breasted woman but turns out that bitch is loving CRAZY who woulda thunk it

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-three-breasted-woman-held-sex-slave-article-1.1958109

quote:

Teen claims 'three-breasted woman' Jasmine Tridevil held him as caged sex slave and tortured him

osirisisdead posted:

Actually, the majority of 24/7 dom/sub relationships don't have a component of financial domination and are 24/7 fantasy play. What you are talking about usually is called "domestic abuse", which is a lot more common than "24/7 dom/sub relationships".

actually what I'm doing is making jokes and in no way am saying OP should actually manipulate a crazy person and then keep her in a cage - but if you really want to know, there totally are 24/7 sub/dom relationships as I have described wherein both parties are consenting. idk if you want to call it abuse or not; that's somewhat outside the scope of this thread imo.

24/7 fantasy play at some point isn't fantasy anymore, it's just reality with an escape hatch :shrug:

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
There are, but they are rare. Usually the submissive has their own bank account. I did a presentation for a grad class on BDSM and so I read a number of actual peer-reviewed studies on the topic. Lack of financial domination and the freedom of the submissive partner to terminate the relationship was the clear marker between a SS&C BDSM relationship and domestic abuse. I'm probably making jokes too. I just have a really sick and twisted sense of black humor. Or maybe I'm just playing straight man to your "funny guy," and setting you up to be the person to make domestic violence jokes on the internet and you didn't bite on my bait. I can't tell anymore.

The fact that there is an escape hatch kinda is the point, though. In ye'olden tymes, slaves were hunted down and beaten or killed if they ran away. If there isn't a greater social system that exists outside of the fantasy zone that the people have created to play... I mean... People who binge WOW 24/7 for three years... doesn't mean that WOW is real. They're still playing a game.

Cyberpunkey Monkey fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Dec 21, 2015

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I've got bad news folks this young lady has mega daddy issues and the more I ignore her the worse her wanting me is :/

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Grody posted:

if she becomes tangible you could end up with a stressful real life problem

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

osirisisdead posted:

There are, but they are rare. Usually the submissive has their own bank account. I did a presentation for a grad class on BDSM and so I read a number of actual peer-reviewed studies on the topic. Lack of financial domination and the freedom of the submissive partner to terminate the relationship was the clear marker between a SS&C BDSM relationship and domestic abuse. I'm probably making jokes too. I just have a really sick and twisted sense of black humor. Or maybe I'm just playing straight man to your "funny guy," and setting you up to be the person to make domestic violence jokes on the internet and you didn't bite on my bait. I can't tell anymore.

The fact that there is an escape hatch kinda is the point, though. In ye'olden tymes, slaves were hunted down and beaten or killed if they ran away. If there isn't a greater social system that exists outside of the fantasy zone that the people have created to play... I mean... People who binge WOW 24/7 for three years... doesn't mean that WOW is real. They're still playing a game.

Did a presentation on it? Wow u must be a real hit with the ladies and fellow classmates

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Grody posted:

I've got bad news folks this young lady has mega daddy issues and the more I ignore her the worse her wanting me is :/

Tell her you're not mad at her for getting so obsessed with you... just disappointed

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

extra stout posted:

if she becomes tangible you could end up with a stressful real life problem

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grody posted:

Did a presentation on it? Wow u must be a real hit with the ladies and fellow classmates

What are you, 12? I'm in graduate school. I don't gently caress my colleagues.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Douse yourselves with gasoline while banging to up the ante.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

osirisisdead posted:

Talking about the line between 24/7 S&M relationships and just straight domestic abuse is interesting to me.

Does the escape hatch matter after a certain point? IE, if the abuser knows they can manipulate the situation such that there's an escape hatch but they know the person won't ever use it? Even in 'normal' abusive relationships the abused party can presumably just leave whenever (they have more freedom to, anyway) but they don't leave and in fact get a Stockholm Syndrome like thing where they defend the abuser's actions. Given that, where is the line, really?

And yeah WoW is obv not real - it's a video game. But if for 3 years you're kept in a chastity cage and don't have sex and have your wife control all the finances, surely the line between fantasy and reality begins to blur? I mean you can say 'this is just fantasy play, I can stop it at any time' and maybe you can and your partner isn't an evil person - but you've still been enacting the fantasy to such a degree that it becomes indistinguishable for an outside party. Obviously a person observing you play WoW knows you aren't your WoW character but at a certain point it might be harder to say 'oh that couple is just playing and it's not abusive or hosed up' and given an individual's ability to think about their situation in an unbiased way while they are in it (which is low on average imo), it can get tricky.

Anyway OP I think you have enough here to formulate a plan of action.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Dec 21, 2015

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I always wondered if you could use a staged stalking scenario to elicit psychosis in an individual and use that reaction to justify violence or even a cause for plausible death or suicide. Why don't you find out op.

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.

Grody posted:

find someone dumber then you and dump her on him.
OR
go all-in deep crazy loving train to hell and keep us updated

ur choice OP...

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Post the texts OP

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

But if for 3 years you're kept in a chastity cage and don't have sex and have your wife control all the finances

I know there are a lot of weird fetishes but this one is honestly one of the weirdest ones to me

If your fetish is "not having sex" you're just lazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moridin920 posted:

Even in 'normal' abusive relationships the abused party can presumably just leave whenever

No. Usually they have no money and would be street-homeless trying to take care of kids or pets who would be a target of the abuser if they didn't take them. Usually, before a DV victim successfully escapes, they attempt to flee 7 times on average. The shelters are all full and the services are all glutted.

That's why it was so clear to me that most of the 24/7 BDSM relationships didn't have this aspect.

• Locked thread