Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ok thread....... welcome to the MEATGRINDER you have been stickied....and you have just 24 HOURS to make gold or else! Or actually I see this thread is already gold so i hope a huge flood of naysayers does not rush into here......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Applewhite posted:

Thanks, Starwar.

You're a pretty decent hand with mspaint. If you can find a break during your mod duties it's be really cool if you posted a few of your own.

oh i will..... and that is a promise you can take to the bank

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Thread will be GoldMind later today friends...........so get those last minute comics in or don't and then put them in the SEQUEL thread I guess.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
TOOT TOOT the train moving into the goldmine station!

• Locked thread