Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Whiskey Sours posted:

Who? Sounds like a beaner.

he's some british dude who also says he's a racial realist

we challenged him to show us his nips to prove he's mister white

but he failed so gently caress him

show us your nips, whiskey sours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

what's up my nerds?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Tokamak posted:

what's up my nerds?

That's OUR word

thread is getting too real for me, I'm out

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

you jest but when white people have all the power it's hard to meaningfully oppress them (the reason racism is frowned upon)

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Here I was thinking there are not enough threads where we can pretend to be white people and then this thread comes to save the day.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

Actually republicans were Abraham Lincoln s party

abraham lincoln was racist as poo poo, though

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Skaven Rat Men are vastly inferior to real people! gently caress those Skavens, or as my friends and I call them, Skavs! (sounds a bit like scabs lol)

Cheese eating mother fucker they belong in the sewer, but by god not our sewers. Vote Theodore.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

A Stupid Baby posted:

why are dunmer allowed to say the n'wahd

dumbass just ask around for a little secret and eventually someone will let you know that it's a stipulation of the armistice. or you could just read On Morrowind by Erramanwe of Sunhold.

alternatively https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ9AbtCxDQA

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Look at me everyone I'm eating your garbage and spreading disease with my lice and using poisoned weaponry. Whilst I do less initial damage it will quickly catch you off guard as it does increasingly more damage over time! Hope you have heaps of antidotes you idiots! Hahaha I love cheese and eating walls of houses because I am an uncultured piece of anthropomorphic garbage.

loving Skaven.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!
How fareth thee, my friends of color?

... Is that racist enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Lol white people

• Locked thread