Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kale
May 14, 2010

Holy gently caress Habs! This is rock bottom right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

tortorella & the blue jackets are losers & suck

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
This game just hurts

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hurts so good.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I don't know what you guys are bitching about, I'm having a great time.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
All of these stars fans suddenly appear :psyduck:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Top Hats Monthly posted:

We got scored on by Antoine Roussel

Everyone give it up for America's favorite fighting Frenchman! :swoon:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hopefully we can beat Montréal tomorrow

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

waive that off assholes :siren:

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
I think Rinne was interfered with by the gust of wind accompanying that Patches rocket, better call that one back too

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Hopefully we can beat Montréal tomorrow

probably

Kale
May 14, 2010

Alright Montreal has scored it's one goal for the game. That's a wrap

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: LIGHT EM UP LEO :siren:

A MAN POSSESSED

I warned you about Leafs powerplays, man. I WARNED YOU.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Yay! A goal!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

It's not going to be enough but if the Wild could start playing like men possessed that would be great

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Stretch Marx posted:

:siren: LIGHT EM UP LEO :siren:

A MAN POSSESSED

I warned you about Leafs powerplays, man. I WARNED YOU.

let's hope bernier's PTSD doesn't kick in tonight

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Tree done. Leo Komarov was evidently switched with his alternate-universe evil self at the end of November, the real reason he has no moustache.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

shots are 32-17 fuckin lol

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
looks like Minnesota is back on their game, and i'm just asking for the Stars to hold out for OT.

Might lose this one in regulation.. defending isn't exactly the Stars' forte.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Marincin should be getting more ice time. He's not bad.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Starsfan posted:

looks like Minnesota is back on their game, and i'm just asking for the Stars to hold out for OT.

Might lose this one in regulation.. defending isn't exactly the Stars' forte.

Wild would need two goals. Wild has one of the worst OT records in the league. Dallas is just too good. At least during the playoffs they'll be forced to play 5v5

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

What stupid goal

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Koopa Kid posted:

Tree done. Leo Komarov was evidently switched with his alternate-universe evil self at the end of November, the real reason he has no moustache.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Cam Talbot is very good

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

If the wild would have played with half this intensity in the second we do okay.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

That was 95% skill and 5% luck.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh god dammit

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

God drat wild. God drat Mike Yeo turtling. God drat Dallas. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Haha Dallas had one of those last year that was even more extreme. Some dude rimmed the puck around the boards and it was sliding down along the boards until it got to the players bench when it took a left turn and ended up in the center of the net.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Starsfan posted:

Haha Dallas had one of those last year that was even more extreme. Some dude rimmed the puck around the boards and it was sliding down along the boards until it got to the players bench when it took a left turn and ended up in the center of the net.

I was convinced a wizard was in the stands for that one, because holy poo poo rubber does not work that way.

E: Fiddler :3:

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

MassaShowtime posted:

Cam Talbot is very good

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: Bozak? :siren:

Just squeezes through.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

lmao avs

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Patrick Roy being sad makes me happy.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
:flipoff: gently caress the Central :flipoff:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
The leafs are a strange and exciting beast.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

:lol: Tyler Bozak third period hat trick.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Koopa Kid posted:

:lol: Tyler Bozak third period hat trick.

no. bad avs. bad.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

MassaShowtime posted:

Cam Talbot is very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
Cam Talbot lost his job to Anders "Who?" Nilsson but okay.

• Locked thread