Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm in again! Going solo again this time so I don't pull someone else down if I get busy or slack on details. I really wanna try a different engine like PlayCanvas to MMF2.5 but we'll see. Zero Jump Kitty was a Fusion game so I am obviously not unlocking it's full potential. There are just a ton of things that are counter intuitive now that I know programming.

Super stoked to participate again!

Can I make a suggestion though? Last time I had Everdraed and I thought he was a good judge, in that gave a fair amount constructive feedback. But I felt disappointed reading some other judges feedback (for different games), as some weren't very thorough. If someone spends an month making a even lovely game, a thoughtful review seems pretty baseline for a Judge. Can we implement some standard Good:Bad:Verdict format for reviews, so that even bad games can get some better feedback? Obviously great games can have a much longer verdict or just more commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Shalinor posted:

At least edit the OP with the announced theme :geno:

They do a video reveal the night the Jam starts. It's kind of a thing.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm pretty set on making a mobile friendly spell casting wizard game. I like the idea of swiping a sequence, like a phone password, to cast spells. I'm still kicking around themes though.

Maybe Weed Wizard, where you have to maintain the perfect amount of weed, heat, and cool water in a bong for a parade of sweet wizard buddies.

Edit:
Yeah, party wizard is going down :slick:

root of all eval fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jan 8, 2016

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

KRILLIN IN THE NAME posted:

Get well soon, floating space babby. I'm only just getting over a cold that I caught late last week.

On the plus side, even if I never finish this game, I will have an intro screen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKJpSQeYpJA

This is so good!

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

ALFbrot posted:

PAESS ANY HEY

lol

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Looks really great for a first game jam attempt :D

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

JonTerp posted:

Hahahaha.

Due to some weird site bugs we're gonna extend the jam by another day.

Enjoy your reprieve.

Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Why the hell is Fusion's default Active a green diamond anyway? Hasn't it been that way since K&P? It's just about the most useless placeholder imaginable. I'd rather everything be random colored squares.

• Locked thread