Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemon
May 22, 2003

I've messed around with little things here and there but never actually finished a game, so I'm going to get into this so I have an incentive to complete it.

So far I have a box that can move in four directions, if I add some music that's a game right??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Now I have boxes that can do things with other boxes:

Now it's time to make everything not terrible.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

My game looks pretty bad but I think I'm actually going to get it finished, which I'm very happy about, I never completed a game before.

Lemon fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jan 18, 2016

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Due to other poo poo going on I no longer have time to work on my game so I figured that I'd submit it now, but the .zip file is refusing to upload, it's sitting at 20% forever.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

My awful game is done:

http://jhearn.itch.io/chill-day

Any comments etc!

Now to take a look at all of youse guys's

• Locked thread