Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Hey goons!

Why can't I seem to make an account on NeoGAF?

I've tried everything. I've purchased numerous domain names in order to trick them with my important-sounding e-mail address such as editor-in-chief@gamelnformer.com (the "i" is an "L" in this instance), admin@sunsoft.jp, chrisroberts@spacepirates.org, yoshi@nontindo.com, amongst others.

Every single time I get an email approximately 1 week later that NeoGAF admins have reviewed my application to create an account there and every time they regret to inform me that they won't be doing so.

What exactly do I need to do to get an account over there? Why is it so difficult?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whats NeoGAF, precious?

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
have you tried wearing a fursuit or sending them your name so they can cross reference it with the sex offenders register for approval?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
:gas:

Aug 4, 2010

you would think with the amount of human garbage that browses NeoGAF it would be easy for OP to get an account

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

www posted:

you would think with the amount of human garbage that browses NeoGAF it would be easy for OP to get an account

what is it? some kind of anime thing?

Aug 4, 2010

yea something like that

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
yea neoGAF stands for "neo (from the matrix), gaijin, anime, and felching" and those are the things you can post about there, it's one of the longest running special interest weeb forums

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Unrelated but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQR5Bf4ZJI

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is it like the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Why would anyone ever want to post on neogaffe?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think the op might be mentally ill

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
did you try .edu

you uneducated bumblefuck

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

Why does neogaf require your account to approved? Do they have really high standards?

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
NeoGOOF

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

quote:

B. Registration must be performed with an Internet Service Provider, education, or workplace email address. No other types of email addresses will be accepted, including all free email addresses (@gmail), addresses tied to personal domains (@myrandomblog), addresses part of standalone paid accounts (@me), or any of a limited number of domains that have been blacklisted for abuse despite otherwise falling within the bounds of ISP/education/workplace (@aol). The approval process is manual and subject to a significant waiting period.

lol

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I will pay 10 dollars for this dead gay forum but it's loving retarded not to accept gmail or other accounts.

But then Neogaf is actually retarded so

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sounds like you're making a NeoGAFFE, op

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

quote:

C. By registering an account at NeoGAF.com and participating (including but not limited to submitting posts or private messages on NeoGAF.com), you hereby grant NeoGAF LLC and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit the messages posted or private messages sent on NeoGAF.com, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised, for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity.

:eyepop:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Mozi posted:

sounds like you're making a NeoGAFFE, op

Nice.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Finally a way to keep the unemployed, the mentally ill and other non-bootstrappers out of our prestigious gaming forum

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
i think it is very important to let the homeless post about video games

as long as they are willing to suck a guy off for :10bux: to get in

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
lowtax with the office closed is there a p.o. box or something we can send our dick sucking cash to????

Green Hill Friendzone
Oct 27, 2013

I used the email address generated by the Wii's BS friendcode messaging system. NeoGaf sucks

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Op's mom's vagina is called a GeoGASH because she's the size of the earth

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I signed up for neogaf and received an email four months later that my account was approved.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

eric posted:

I signed up for neogaf and received an email four months later that my account was approved.

Finally you can have a deep discussion about the modern PS4 classic Bloodbourne (by mr. miyagi) with like minded individuals.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
idgaf op

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

eric posted:

Post a screenshot of the forum i want to see what it looks like.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

more like neo FAG lmao lol

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

dad gay. so what posted:

whats NeoGAF, precious?

A miserable pile of secrets! :xd:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I dunno wtf NeoGAF is but it sounds hella loving stupid.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Neogaf is what happened when the serious "not serious" posters from LF and YCS got together and made a forum.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Is this part of that gamergate thing?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OP when you picked your name did you put in a specific amount of Ws or like just hold shift and hammer the keyboard a few times.

Honestly at first I thought I was a bad user name but the more I thought about it the more genious it got, you're the W guy, its like perfect branding

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
man, there is very precious little I can hold over anybody in this sick sad world we live in, but welp, at least I've never tried to register at neogaf forums.

thanks, op, for giving me that.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i made a gaf login over ten years ago and literally sold it for money to some nerd.

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat
I got banned from neogaf for saying who gives a poo poo about gamergate, let's just play video games.

So I made another account and got approved even faster than before.

I hate every single person there, but whenever there's news about sonic the hedgehog, they're the first ones to know, so I go there often.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I account suicided there years ago. Don't go on Neogaf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
if you think gbs was bad at the height of it's sjw era then... well enjoy neogaf lol

• Locked thread