Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
op look at this until you feel better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

When this happens to me I sit under a hot shower for like an hour with the drain not plugged. Then whenever you have to vomit you just do it in whatever position is most comfortable and let the warm water wash it away and comfort you.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
oh this one's sure to cure that sick tum tum

Griz
May 21, 2001

Crack posted:

drink like 3 bottles, you might puke while actually drinking it because it's foul but as long as you aim into a toilet or something and not the cieling there will be no mess. It's not unsafe unless you down like a billion bottles.

Oh, and make sure the only active ingredient is dextromorphan.

You will have a ton of fun.

I did that once and got violently ill and it was terrible

do they not sell straight DXM pills anymore? chugging the syrup is awful and why the gently caress would anyone do that if you could just get pills instead

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Griz posted:

I did that once and got violently ill and it was terrible

do they not sell straight DXM pills anymore? chugging the syrup is awful and why the gently caress would anyone do that if you could just get pills instead

i love the taste of liquid robitussin

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

snakeandbake posted:

someone post goonvomit.jpg please

you know the one

this one?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
DudeDude, just cock back your head and let it fly like God intended. Just like so, it's so easy a kid can do it!

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
one time I ate fruity pebbles and immediately threw up and it didn't burn and tasted like fruity pebbles so yeah just do that imo

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Aim your face where you want to go, close your eyes and let it flow.
My projectile V high score is 15 feet. What's yours? :clint:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
When im hitting it hard i might be vomiting every day for a month. I could vomit while continuing a conversation or taking a relaxing stroll.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

beer before wine all is fine

wine before beer all is clear

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Don't lean over too much or it goes out your nose and then you have three scorched holes.

Rinse yourmouth out gently with water so to get the acid off your teeth..

Sometimes crying a bunch helps distract your dumb body from barfing, but this only works for some types of barfing so ymmv.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

as a child my father gave me ginger ale. now when im hung over as gently caress i crave ginger ale. its a familiar puke taste.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Kuato posted:

Goondolences. Vomit is grose. I've vomited three times in last 20 something years, 1993, 1996, 2011. Would've had a 19 year streak going if it weren't for some undercooked shrimp.

I used to say this same pussy poo poo until I started drinking liquor heavily around the time you registered for the Something Awful Forums

Bitch

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Swallow bullion cubes and your puke will taste like soup.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If you smoke more than maybe 40 cigarettes in an evening the morning tar in your throat will have built up in your gag reflex area. You can postpone this vomit by trying to cough up tiny bits at a time but if you do a big cough its all gonna come flowing out.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

amityville anus posted:

Swallow bullion cubes and your puke will taste like soup.
veggie??? fish???? chicken???? BEEEF??????

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I ate all these xhicken nuggets with ketchup when i was lsd and started vomiting up red chunks and and was like woah im dying

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

veggie??? fish???? chicken???? BEEEF??????

Puker's choice

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Isaac posted:

I ate all these xhicken nuggets with ketchup when i was lsd and started vomiting up red chunks and and was like woah im dying
my least favorite puke, and i can still taste it in my brain, was a full on spicy jambalaya

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
When i was starting in supermarkets id vomit out of the front of the store. Vomit in the sliding doors. Walk into the store room and see other people vomiting in the cleaners sink. We'd work 12 hours and then go drink till 5am and resume vomiting togethet when we started work at 6am.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Tgus guy once drank so many jagerbombs that his vomit made the dock smell like a whole pallet of red bull had broken

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Are you a loud barfer, or a quiet barfer?

Some people are quiet barfers; just don't get how they do it. I barf, it sounds like I got gutshot.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Only noise i make is the vom hitting the ground

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Isaac posted:

Only noise i make is the vom hitting the ground
like a freakin silencer

im not

i make these like dying cow sounds "ARRRRRUP*sloooooosh*"

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Another alcoholic tip i got is dont cross your legs during a bender. If you pass out you can gently caress up your leg nerves and walk like forest gump for a month.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Another tip is dont pass out face down in a dirty sofa with your eyes open. I got ulcers on my pupil and it was the worst pain i can imagine.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Update: still vomiting and just added diarrhea to the mix. AMA

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
if it's a hangover thing eating something basic like bread can settle the stomach

ginger also does pretty well on anti-nausea

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Don't vote. Eschew morality, get rich, and then just buy influence that coincides with your interests.

Edit: I thought this thread said, "Tips for voting". I might be drunk.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just had a big vomit of the brown syrup that lives in my throat. Feel like a new man.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jesus Christ Grody, pull yourself together

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
when y our puking really hard also push down out your rear end in a top hat at the same time for a good 'taint feel'

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I like when you're shivering and sweating over the bowl and you know you've gotten EVERYTHING and then some out, but you violently retch yet again and this weird dark red mucus blob comes up. You look at and think "There is no way that's not blood." and indeed your stomach does feel like something has torn.

So you look it up, and actually it could be a bit serious; you've vomited blood, that can cause sepsis, blood poisoning... Serious stuff.

But your course of action is to drink a beer right after, gotta clear those cobwebs after all!

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Grody posted:

Update: still vomiting and just added diarrhea to the mix. AMA

That's awful.

Baxter fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Dec 29, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Isaac posted:

Just had a big vomit of the brown syrup that lives in my throat. Feel like a new man.

:ohdear:

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
STANK rear end. TOE CRUST. MOLDY CHEESE. FISHY TAINT. ONION ARMPITS.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

guys please i'm trying to eat here

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
OLD SOCKS. STALE LEFTOVERS. BABY DIAPERS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Heres a tip: feelin down? Do a vomit. Gremlins have probably put poisin in you.

• Locked thread