Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
Ah yiss

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
your god drat mom, OP

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

The rape is strong in this one.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tumble posted:

I almost got a Focus ST (I drove the Fiesta ST but the interior just didn't do it for me at all). At the time I was doing a long-rear end 80 mile round-trip reverse commute on the highway, and since I live in a dense area I went economical and got a '14 Corolla instead. It's a great car, and I got a loaded stick-shift so it's still fun to drive....

But I lost my job there and now I'll be working so close that I could easily justify the more-fun car :(

i drove an old Benz for years until it broke and then i traded it straight up for the Miata and bought the ST a couple months ago...the interior of the Fiesta ST isn't exactly that of a GTI but it feels fairly durable (unlike VW interiors which wear faster than H&M clothing) and has a poo poo ton of awesome features all standard (and the new SYNC 3 for 2016, soon to be compatible with Apple Carplay/Android Auto). after going from the Benzo to the ST I felt like i just got released from federal prison and dropped off in front of a whorehouse. its real big fun and also very innocuous so u can drive like a maniac and nobody ever raises an eye away from their smartphone (which makes up for the looks). its literally Speedy Gonzales in car form.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Dec 24, 2015

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Superior Bastard posted:

The rape is strong in this one.

Guess the D&D poster and win a prize!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
I would own the gently caress out of that morgan trike I don't give a poo poo that is loving awesome

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde

those are flails not whips

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Isaac posted:

Come take a ride in my bad chariot

why is your hous inside a garage

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ghostter posted:

why is your hous inside a garage

Its not a legal dwelling

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Isaac posted:

Its not a legal dwelling

legalize it

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
goat protection probably

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ghostter posted:

legalize it

Ill just put the roller door down if the government shows up

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Isaac posted:

Ill just put the roller door down if the government shows up

wat if they ask why you have a garage and no house

im sorry if i am asking too many questions

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ghostter posted:

wat if they ask why you have a garage and no house

Ill shoot guns at them

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mariana Horchata posted:

i drove an old Benz for years until it broke and then i traded it straight up for the Miata and bought the ST a couple months ago...the interior of the Fiesta ST isn't exactly that of a GTI but it feels fairly durable (unlike VW interiors which wear faster than H&M clothing) and has a poo poo ton of awesome features all standard (and the new SYNC 3 for 2016, soon to be compatible with Apple Carplay/Android Auto). after going from the Benzo to the ST I felt like i just got released from federal prison and dropped off in front of a whorehouse. its real big fun and also very innocuous so u can drive like a maniac and nobody ever raises an eye away from their smartphone (which makes up for the looks). its literally Speedy Gonzales in car form.

You are literally my polar opposite. For I have the Oxford White 2015 Focus ST. I didn't drive the Fiesta because I knew it was too small but everyone tells me it's more fun. :(

(sup ST friend)

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
never thought id say this but my next whip is going to be a loving jeep grand cherokee srt 8 cause i mean what

:vince:

:drat:

:wow:

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

lol 14 mpg no thank you

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
3 more mpg than I get, sign me up

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
bitch where you think all that power comes from? it doesnt grow on trees. also havent you heard gas is cheap as gently caress now :911:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
lmao at all these midrange crises compensating

unless you have like 3+ kids or actually need to haul poo poo (you don't) then all you need is a honda fit which is what I drive because I'm a handsome tall young man with a large penis

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i aspire to own a big expensive car

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

ghostter posted:

i aspire to own a big expensive car

i too aspire to throw away tens of thousands of dollars in depreciation on something that becomes obsolete (from the perspective of other conspicuous consumers) every 13 months

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006
I buy a new car every year but I never drive them. Except once. Into the lake.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i wish i could drive a honda fit

off a cliff

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

thathonkey posted:

i wish i could drive a honda fit

off a cliff

I'm sorry about your deep depression but consider not involving one of the best cars ever made in your suicide thanks

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

I've owned the car in the OP and it was a fine automobile that was easy and cheap to maintain

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
it is indeed a very good car

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

RadioactiveKid posted:

those are flails not whips

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

it's very rude of you to post my picture

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

In about 10-15 years it will be economically feasible to pay for a self-driving electric car that's owned by a corporation to come pick you up for your daily commute.

It will be cheaper and safer than owning a new car, but more expensive than public transit due in part to the profit motive involved.

Eventually this will lead to more and more public transit in the US.

Private car ownership will be seen as a wasteful and cheesy subculture, much like vaping. RIP, car culture, 1900-2025.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

sick milage

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

babies havin rabies posted:

In about 10-15 years it will be economically feasible to pay for a self-driving electric car that's owned by a corporation to come pick you up for your daily commute.

It will be cheaper and safer than owning a new car, but more expensive than public transit due in part to the profit motive involved.

Eventually this will lead to more and more public transit in the US.

Private car ownership will be seen as a wasteful and cheesy subculture, much like vaping. RIP, car culture, 1900-2025.

That's funny as gently caress.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

InterceptorV8 posted:

That's funny as gently caress.

Lmao at this loving truck driver thinking he understands how the world works

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

babies havin rabies posted:

I've owned the car in the OP and it was a fine automobile that was easy and cheap to maintain

ya it was a good car.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i drive a 2005 mustang :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

rabble rabble posted:

lol 14 mpg no thank you

Haha 60k for a POS Chrysler that will burn oil and randomly restart the dash computer from day one.

• Locked thread