Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

then i might have a backbone and a life worth living idk

happy holidays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
If you had a dad you'd probably be the same dork you always were, and would be blaming it on society or your genes or your parents being lovely instead. Cya.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My dad is cool as hell

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have a son that smokes weed and we have an agreement that he cannot smoke weed while at school, driving, in his room, or sleeping. as far as crying goes, i encourage him to cry all the time because he is so loving high all the time his eyes dry out like little wooden golf balls. i pay him $300 a week to cry whenever he is not in my presence ( i lock myself in my room lol) anywhos this system works for me and my 8 year old.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

moose face posted:

My dad is cool as hell

Mine too. Just this week, he helped me make some cedar frames, from some scrap lumber, for the birch-plywood-based laser etchings that I made from a print of our family crest from the old country.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Mexico has family crests?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

osirisisdead posted:

Mine too. Just this week, he helped me make some cedar frames, from some scrap lumber, for the birch-plywood-based laser etchings that I made from a print of our family crest from the old country.

are you british?

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
some times i wonder if i had a cool dad,

if i'd be so awkward around women,

if my hands sweat whenever i c atch the eyes of a HB7+

if i'd know how to throw a curveball...

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

are you british?

criscodisco posted:

Mexico has family crests?

No, but, https://www.google.com/search?q=spanish+land+grant

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My dad has been feverish of late, I'm guessing he wishes he was cool too. :smug:

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

Kuato posted:

My dad has been feverish of late, I'm guessing he wishes he was cool too. :smug:

ugh i meant a dad that could help you develop alpha inner game when you're young so you don't have to waste your college years trying to daygame.. :(

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
What if Santa gives you a Dad this year, op?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

unterdude posted:

some times i wonder if i had a cool dad,

if i'd be so awkward around women,

if my hands sweat whenever i c atch the eyes of a HB7+

if i'd know how to throw a curveball...

you should change your name to unDertude, i think you would feel better, and maybe it would help you with that curveball :cool:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
or unDerDude

like underdude

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

dad gay. so what posted:

you should change your name to unDertude, i think you would feel better, and maybe it would help you with that curveball :cool:

im not gay, i jst havent found a pure innocent hb 7+ that was receptive to me

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

unterdude posted:

im not gay, i jst havent found a pure innocent hb 7+ that was receptive to me

i think your thinking about the "underdude" post not the "underTude" post. i think in my dreams unDerTude is a variation on "attitude" like you have osme menacing "underground" attitude. something millennials like you normally despise, but this time you can have your revenge kind of thing.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
your catchphrase could be "LOSE THE 'TUDE, DUDE" and then you could stare at your phone

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
???? How are you analyzing the hemoglobin transport of your sex partners? https://books.google.com/books?id=D...%207%2B&f=false

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
if god is dead, anything is permitted

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

dad gay. so what posted:

i think your thinking about the "underdude" post not the "underTude" post. i think in my dreams unDerTude is a variation on "attitude" like you have osme menacing "underground" attitude. something millennials like you normally despise, but this time you can have your revenge kind of thing.

i can just buy an underground attitude, in the form of a tshirt or a macbook sticker

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I miss my dad, here is a drawing of his last ultra light flight.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
dad lame. so what?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

i have a son that smokes weed and we have an agreement that he cannot smoke weed while at school, driving, in his room, or sleeping. as far as crying goes, i encourage him to cry all the time because he is so loving high all the time his eyes dry out like little wooden golf balls. i pay him $300 a week to cry whenever he is not in my presence ( i lock myself in my room lol) anywhos this system works for me and my 8 year old.

Lol

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
my dad is a super old man who looks like master roshi, plays guitar like jim hendrix, and can outskate all the young douchebags on the ice rink. hes tiny and silent as gently caress but dudes know he's like goddamn pei mei in secret so no one fucks with him ever, it's amazing

sorry your dad isn't a cool rear end mofo op

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Having kids is probably the most narcissistic thing you can do. "Oh I love myself so much I'm going to cum in a lady and that gives me a little version of me." gently caress you.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Hey, if your dad was gay then you could have two cool dads. Like this young lucky lady on the television a while back.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
never had daddy issues personally, but i kinda understand where ur coming from cause i listened to Everclear in the 90s. hope things work out for u friend...happy holidays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkcbxjWG9Mc

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
"go gently caress yourself op" - my dad when i showed him this thread

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
actually thats not true my dad's dead i said that myself :v:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

unterdude posted:

then i might have a backbone and a life worth living idk

happy holidays

i dunno that seems like an abusive dad, op

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i wish i had an alive dad :(

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
LOL. SO WHAT?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I had your dad, wasn't cool.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Broenheim posted:

actually thats not true my dad's dead i said that myself :v:

a ghost dad

Princess RALPH!!
Apr 28, 2009
Teaching how to shave, how to talk to girls, how to fix up the house etc. These are all things that my father didn't teach me. As a child he DID tell me things like using your imagination makes you look stupid, and french people are horrible and that I should hate them (I don't). He almost got uninvited to my brothers wedding because 2 Fathers Days ago he randomly started pacing around the living room and ranting about the faggots and the Indians (Native Americans). My brother's wife has a lot of Native American relatives but he didn't know that as she's blonde and white. He's booked a fishing vacation during the same week every year for the past 16 years, that week is my birthday and no, I am not invited. Also, I had cancer again in October...he didn't even call.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

my ghost dad did crimes :(

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
In the few gifts ive got from my dad at least one has been sometging illegal i cant open i n front of people.

Heres this present

Are you suppose to drink it. Is it lsd or sometjing?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Princess RALPH!! posted:

Teaching how to shave, how to talk to girls, how to fix up the house etc. These are all things that my father didn't teach me. As a child he DID tell me things like using your imagination makes you look stupid, and french people are horrible and that I should hate them (I don't). He almost got uninvited to my brothers wedding because 2 Fathers Days ago he randomly started pacing around the living room and ranting about the faggots and the Indians (Native Americans). My brother's wife has a lot of Native American relatives but he didn't know that as she's blonde and white. He's booked a fishing vacation during the same week every year for the past 16 years, that week is my birthday and no, I am not invited. Also, I had cancer again in October...he didn't even call.

what's stopping you from calling him up and saying, "hey dad i have cancer you piece of poo poo."

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
My dad never taught me how to fish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

LegoPirateNinja posted:

what's stopping you from calling him up and saying, "hey dad i have cancer you piece of poo poo."

Like father, like son.

My dad is an awesome dude who taught me all kinds of cool poo poo and I love him to death. Sorry if your dad is garbage, I guess.

• Locked thread