Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
Look, I loving hate cats. Ok, sometimes they're cute, I admit it, but gently caress I hate them. My girlfriend's got three of the fuckers, she's gone for like 2 weeks, and I have to change this poo poo. It's been like 6 days. I'm loving terrified.

I just want to throw the whole box into the dumpster and just buy a new one.

Someone help me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
i dunno about the litter box op, but if u need help destroying the source ive got methods . . . . . . . .

Jebediah
Oct 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Do you have the scooper?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

eat it?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
wait until the cat is in the litterbox then pick the whole assembly up and set it outside

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.
Dogs love to eat cat poo poo. Borrow someone's dog and turn it loose on the box. Problem solved.

Dunno what you should do about the clumps of cat piss, though.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

you're supposed to clean it with the scooper every day especially since you have 3 cats to deal with. 6 days? no wonder it's a cat poo poo hellscape that you cant wrap your mind around

if you wanna dump the entirety of its contents and fill it with new litter, take off the top and slide the box halfway into a trash bag. then just kinda pick it up and pour into the bag.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

empty it, go to palyground grab some gravel fill it up. done

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

City of Tampa posted:

wait until the cat is in the litterbox then pick the whole assembly up and set it outside

bingo!

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Vargs posted:

you're supposed to clean it with the scooper every day especially since you have 3 cats to deal with. 6 days? no wonder it's a cat poo poo hellscape that you cant wrap your mind around

if you wanna dump the entirety of its contents and fill it with new litter, take off the top and slide the box halfway into a trash bag. then just kinda pick it up and pour into the bag.

good thinkin vargs

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
just open the door the cats will leave of their own volition why lift anything

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
your gfs cats are going to get sick and die and your gf will break up with you and tell all her friends you have a short dick and dont know how to change a cat box

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
You need to establish dominance. Poop in the litterbox.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
"Change" the litterbox? I'm afraid I don't follow.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

let them out to poo poo in the neighbours garden

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Very carefully

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
enjoy your toxo OP, it will eventually make you kill yoursrelf which is probably for the best

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I don't like cats for this reason. They're stinky salty animals

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
http://www.litter-robot.com/

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Toadvine posted:

Like humans.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op you pour the entire litter box into her pasta stainer then you shake the strainer over the litter box til just the poo poo and piss clumps are left in the strainer then you dump the strainer clumps in the trash can then put the strainer back in the cabinet

and don't eat pasta next time she makes it

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

drat you are straight up abusing those animals by waiting so long, imagine taking a poo poo in a shared toilet that hasn't been flushed for six drat days

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

quote:

Cats are one of the most popular pets in the United States. There are many different reasons for their popularity to be sure, but one of the more favored reasons is the low health risks that cats tend to pose to their human owners.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
look im trying to be more nice to people lately but youre makein it reall hard op you loving retard

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
just go to your local drat discount store and get whatever version of this they have

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

look im trying to be more nice to people lately but youre makein it reall hard op you loving retard

no you aren't

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

empty it into a garbage bag and then pour more litter into it you lazy monster failure

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

op is truly loving retarded though, we can all agree on that

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

FUCKE YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Dump it in the toilet, flush then pour more sand in the thing and hope the gf doesn't notice.

Done, gently caress if I know a better way.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6mtfjEbWaA

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

scrototurbosperg im sorry about that outburst

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Maldoror posted:

just go to your local drat discount store and get whatever version of this they have

gently caress dats a cute little dude

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
My cats get pissed if I don't change their litter. I'm afraid they will punish me.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Toadvine posted:

lyour mother needs to call my dilz her cat

because it's a stinky salty animal in her mouth

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

here op get a cat cement miixer you lazy piece o f poo poo

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

3 cats. That's a lot of pussy to deal with to get some pussy.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

here op get a cat cement miixer you lazy piece o f poo poo

Yep! Here you go OP. I also have 3 cats and am also lazy as gently caress, so this is a perfect solution.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Maldoror posted:

im the cat pooping in a litter box that has no litter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

op is ths you

• Locked thread