Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm gonna change the thread title to part of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
A very reliable source told me that Luke Skylarker is determined to make it past second base with Princess Laya and slam a home run. I know he succeeds but I don't know in which sequel.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm gonna change the thread title to part of it

yes that's Good.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

NObodiesGeek posted:

A very reliable source told me that Luke Skylarker is determined to make it past second base with Princess Laya and slam a home run. I know he succeeds but I don't know in which sequel.

jesus crhist man read the thread before posting

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
"kylo ren" is a really stupid name

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
bylo stimpy

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
maybe JJ is going for a new cartoon duo

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
maybe I have underestimated his genius

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
nah

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

bylo stimpy

as a pun this was a miss sorry gnarles :rip:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Hell Yeah posted:

as a pun this was a miss sorry gnarles :rip:

I have yet to see you do better, jack gently caress

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Kylo Ren is actualy Kylo Ben is actually Solo Ben is actually Ben Solo!!!!! or skywalker I dunno.

Also Luke's lasersword is in a box and tries to defend itself against girl cooties by hacking rey's mind.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Kylo = Skywalker + Solo

You're welcome.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

I have yet to see you do better, jack gently caress

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3757223&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post454200524

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Luke spends the entirety of the movie crying on some planet because J.J. retconned his entire self-insert fanfiction where he is super powerful. Also known as the EU.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

once again, this has nothing to do with Star Wars spoilers

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Finn has no history of insubordination but then he is insubordinate and gets a rad jacket as a result.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Other forums mods are having fits about people spoiling the new star wars movies and I can't even coax my people into it

what the gently caress

come on GBS, I thought you were better than this

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
The bad guy doesn't die at the end so that the series can have an actual antagonist for more than a single film. But they go a bit overboard and neither of the main villains die and the only casualties are Han and all of the Storm Troopers, who we learn are just kidnapped children subjected to mind-washing.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Atlas Hugged posted:

The bad guy doesn't die at the end so that the series can have an actual antagonist for more than a single film. But they go a bit overboard and neither of the main villains die and the only casualties are Han and all of the Storm Troopers, who we learn are just kidnapped children subjected to mind-washing.

loving FINALLY

thank you!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
theres another death star and they blow it up again

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
rey finds luke at the end

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
a spaceship blew up and then there were lasers and then people had lightsabers and they fought each other and then chewbacca was there and then a lady said "may the force be with you"

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Broenheim posted:

a spaceship blew up and then there were lasers and then people had lightsabers and they fought each other and then chewbacca was there and then a lady said "may the force be with you"

sorry that's too generic

needs more specific action and stupid names like "kylo ren" or "bylo stimpy"

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

Other forums mods are having fits about people spoiling the new star wars movies and I can't even coax my people into it

what the gently caress

come on GBS, I thought you were better than this

Ok, since the Luke thing wasn't enough, here,

Starkiller base is a former planet turned Super Death Star after the First Order drained the energy from a star. The First Order uses it to destroy the main Republic worlds, which will leads to crazy poo poo going down in Episode 8. Also, it's destroyed by some massive attack which is where Chewy, Han, their team, and the recently freed Rey plant some thermal detonators. This is also where Kylo Ren experiences his patricide moment with Han.

Rey finally finds Luke at the end of the film, and offers him Anakin's/Luke's first lightsaber.

Do spoilers for the new spin-off movies count?

imdb posted:

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story:

Rebels set out on a mission to steal the plans for the Death Star.

The rebels succeed in stealing the plans and that leads to the DS being destroyed by Hayden Christiensen's son.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Luke/Anakin's lightsaber speaks to Rey with the voices of the dead Jedi children Darth Vader murdered at the end of Episode 3 thus turning something from the prequels into something kind of cool.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
There's an even eviler Emperor called Snook and you know how when the Emperor spoke to Vader his hologram was like, 4 inches tall? Well Snook has his holograms be like, 20 meters tall and overbearing like Godzilla.

Then we find out he's a midget burn victim who is pulling a Wizard of Oz trick to get people to be afraid of him.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
YES!! Thank you!!

May the sp[oilers be with you!!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I hope a million people see this and are made very unhappy because they think stories always need to be surprises.

Guess what bitches

Santa Claus isn't real!

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

By finishing what Vader started, Kylo means bringing down the empire and he had to kill han before snoke would finish his training and then kylo throws snoke down another death star hole
Luke's training of kylo was about of letting go of personal attachments, loves etc for the greater good and was what set him on this path
The next death star will blow up twenty planets at once and be the size of a sun

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

bitterandtwisted posted:

The next death star will blow up twenty planets at once and be the size of a sun

so it will be like my dick, basically

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
ha ha very funny post

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I thought so too, thanks

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

snoke is a really bad name but at some point JJ must have just thought "gently caress it, the nerds will buy all the toys anyway" and just let it slide

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Chewbacca throws a water fountain through the wall of the millennium falcon and uses the hole to flee, finally escaping han's condescending tyranny but also dying in space.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Moon Atari posted:

Chewbacca throws a water fountain through the wall of the millennium falcon and uses the hole to flee

I tried to use this as a thread title but it's too long

I'd like to use rotating spoilers as the title

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
jon snow is a targaryen

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

God Dies

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

Who is Kylo Ren?

e: wait, it's not Kevin Spacey again, is it?

Kylo Ren is a gay millenial edward scissorhands looking motherfucker only with a lame lightsaber instead of scissors and he has no apparent motivation other GOD I HATE YOU DAD I AM 13 YEARS OLD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hell hath no fury like a scorned wookie

• Locked thread