Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

was that all the "tit shaking" she did? I skimmed the whole episode and that was about all i saw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSGW16IJrAM

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Microwaves Mom posted:

but then you dont get to eat him and take his magic. you just have a pumpkin pie.

but then wont you turn into a pumpkin? this is very confusing I need to read the bible.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The little crabs just always make air farts.

Source: I was a little crab in a previous life, then a salmon, then a salamander, then a fox, then a dog, then a person.\\\

tldr evolution is real

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chief McHeath posted:

The little crabs just always make air farts.

Source: I was a little crab in a previous life, then a salmon, then a salamander, then a fox, then a dog, then a person.\\\

tldr evolution is real

Please, not on Christmas.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Please, not on Christmas.

Santa was the one who made me a fox!!!!!!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

plape tickler posted:

was that all the "tit shaking" she did? I skimmed the whole episode and that was about all i saw.

She did it often and she did it the next day in her form fitting T-shirt when she wasn't get brutalized by the Indian robot oval office that lost today and I'm glad she lost to a beardy meek terrible stay at home dad with a final score of like 13k or some bullshit.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Jukeboxblues posted:

but then wont you turn into a pumpkin? this is very confusing I need to read the bible.

No you see the lord can only stay resurrected for so long cause he died once. We only have to worry about pumpkinizing if we get crucified and speared.

Just avoid that and you're golden. Free fish, bread, and water to wine for the rest of your life.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
You're Jesus you literally have everybody to talk to

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Nosam0819 posted:

You're Jesus you literally have everybody to talk to

He's a sly one, him. I mean, can you imagine? It's hard work to be...you know.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

I.C. posted:

He's a sly one, him. I mean, can you imagine? It's hard work to be...you know.

a carpenter?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

A misanthrope posted:

a carpenter?

The King of Kings

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The King of Kings

i heard he has a real low-key cup tho. if you choose poorly at this one jesus merchandise kiosk in the desert an pick a flashy cup you turn into a claymation Crypt Keeper and collapse into dust

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

prtty hosed up imo i would sue

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

A misanthrope posted:

i heard he has a real low-key cup tho. if you choose poorly at this one jesus merchandise kiosk in the desert an pick a flashy cup you turn into a claymation Crypt Keeper and collapse into dust

Do you think Jesus just kinda whittled cups as he went about his travels?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Do you think Jesus just kinda whittled cups as he went about his travels?

Nah. If he was known for that the Catholic Church would have sold thousands and thousands of authentic savior cups back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
im here now what can i help you with?

• Locked thread