Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
We're supposed to kill Jesus by midnight or something aren't we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Lets kill jesus before midnight otherwise he'll turn back into a pumpkin again.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Jukeboxblues posted:

Kill him when he is a pumpkin. Its way easier and you don't have to deal with his magic.

but then you dont get to eat him and take his magic. you just have a pumpkin pie.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I thoguht he knew everything. I mean thats drat cold not to know everything. Hes god I thought he could knwo everyhting.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Darth123123 posted:

Would you people shut the gently caress up?!

look stop being a whiny bitch.

We have to hunt down and kill jesus and we only have like 4 hours left otherwise hes gonna get away and we wont get his magic powers.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Darth123123 posted:

So this is like dog the bounty hunter?

Uhhh maybe? IDK never saw it. Its more like cinderella but with a mob wanting to murder her and eat her flesh and drink her blood.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I.C. posted:

Darth123123, are you my mom?

I hope so, you need a good mother figure.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I.C. posted:

Do...you...?

I have plenty of biscuits.

I will say normally I dislike cats, but your avatar is adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Jukeboxblues posted:

but then wont you turn into a pumpkin? this is very confusing I need to read the bible.

No you see the lord can only stay resurrected for so long cause he died once. We only have to worry about pumpkinizing if we get crucified and speared.

Just avoid that and you're golden. Free fish, bread, and water to wine for the rest of your life.

• Locked thread