Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Start telling him about our dark family secret about how we've been hunted down for centuries by a cult out to end our bloodline. I apologize to him for bringing him into this world, knowing that, but he's old enough to know that he is the last of us and eventually he'll face the burden of avoiding and/or fighting The Fire Society and their army of assassins which secretly are trying to dominate all of mankind.

If I should ever disappear, it's up to him to find the secret lost knowledge that is destined for him to rediscover, that will bring about a new golden age for humanity.

Then if he doesn't ship up and start getting into shape or focusing on school, I'll just walk out the door and make it look like the Fire Society has found us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Take his anime and videogames and internet away from him

Now what are you gonna do NERD

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My kid will be a buff ladies man who looks at me with disgust while i play nethack

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Build a hidden room in your sub-basement filled with MREs, exercise equipment, a book on Kung Fu, and a letter telling him the bombs are dropping and he must teach himself the ways of the Fist of the American Star to survive once he emerges in 6 years.

Throw him in and lock him up.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
idiot, it won't happen because I won't vaccinate my kid like a dumpass

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

start spanking the moment he mentions minecraft

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Son nerd. so what?

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
Beat his rear end til he does right.

*sticks a pinch of snuff into cheek*

:heritage: :911:

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I would be proud of him

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

the tests come back negative. what do you do now

Love is spelt T I M E. Show some love and your influence should grow.

Also, check the house for lead.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ill blame it on memes and call it a day. parenting is for suckers

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
or ill just ip blacklist a bunch of usual suspects like reddit.com, battle.net, steam, etc. at the router-level in our home

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Show him all of Jon Pop's posts and then ask him if he wants to end up like this when he grows up

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
LOL. I was gonna just post this.

https://youtu.be/cpjQzi6v2Hk

But there is this amazing comment. "I'm 12 and I know this ;~; I know it because of my dad though. He made we watch it."

It's beautiful. This kid's dad is loving amazing. Don't worry about the insinuations of pedophilia. He's not a mod here. We're safe.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i take him to the vet and have him put down

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

MiracleWhale posted:

i take him to the vet and have him put down

I wish my parents had done that for me when I turned into an idiot nerd

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
tell him he;s gay, its the only way for him to be some body.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
nerd jobs are like the only ones that make money besides whoring anymore so congrats i guess?

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Wintermutant posted:

Tell your dad to post his own threads, OP

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Imagine you have a son that's like 12 years old and you can tell he's turning into a huge idiot nerd with no social skills.

Where did you fail and how are you going to correct it?

Obviousily the failure would be you gave your son a smart device before the age of 17/18.

Kid doesn't need a phone ipad or any of that poo poo before hes 18. Only phone he needs is a blue nokia.

First correction sever technology.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
i'd suck his dick op

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Rape him. Nothing straraightens youth better than a little incestuous rape. Next time he goes to watch star trek voyager put on a Neelix mask and rape again. Problem solved

yeah combine with a bell and/or a shock collar and u can basically train ur boy just like a lil doggie. but of course, while effective, this should only be done in the most extreme of circumstances and may also be against the law (like spanking or genital mutilation) depending on where you live.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Force him to play organized sports

Worked for me

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mariana Horchata posted:

yeah combine with a bell and/or a shock collar and u can basically train ur boy just like a lil doggie. but of course, while effective, this should only be done in the most extreme of circumstances and may also be against the law (like spanking or genital mutilation) depending on where you live.

I'd prefer a catboy. HTH

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Aralan posted:

I wish my parents had done that for me when I turned into an idiot nerd

same

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Rape him. Nothing straraightens youth better than a little incestuous rape. Next time he goes to watch star trek voyager put on a Neelix mask and rape again. Problem solved

"IT'S LEOLA ROOT TIME AGAIN!!!"
"no, dad, no!"

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Waroduce posted:

Worked for me

Yeah this, or maybe buy the kid a skateboard/weed

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yeah buy your son drugs and force him to use them

get him hooked real good

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zzulu posted:

yeah buy your son drugs and force him to use them

get him hooked real good

this can often backfire though and u can end up with an idiotic nerd virgin stoner (that only wears cargo pants/shorts and/or t-shirts from woot)...you have been warned

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Same as my last two families. I "go out for cigarettes" and never look back.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

afeelgoodpoop posted:

nerd jobs are like the only ones that make money besides whoring anymore so congrats i guess?

Teach your son to whore

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Frankenstyle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQSn26zCXYQ

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Frankenstyle posted:

same but my wife is jonesin and i tell her i'm goin out for a dub sack of brown and a sparks

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i realize with terror that after i used that time machine to go back in time i accidentally ended up marrying and impregnating my own mom, who gave birth to me

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what I'm trying to say is that time travel incest causes autism and someone should do something

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ban time travel imo

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Waroduce posted:

Worked for me

I get it

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Get him a guitar or another instrument

Get him a decent pc, photoshop, illustrator, 3ds max, etc

If he's going to be an idiot nerd at least he can be an idiot nerd with skills. Those usually do well later in life

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
I'm more afraid of having a well adjusted child. I don't get normal people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Tell him he can either go to college or get a sex change, but I won't pay for both.

• Locked thread