Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

All I need is an email address to send the cert to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Potential BFF posted:

On the day after Xmas the internet gave to me...

:nws:
http://imgur.com/a/wXYKV
:nws:

:patriot:

edit for a new page, joyous Kwanzaa GIP: http://imgur.com/a/BFthX

The Rat fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Dec 27, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mike-o posted:

Did she read the IDR callout thread. Please tel me she read that.

she wasn't aware of it. The selfie.jpg was after IDR in response to possible fakers in the cop thread. Someone suggested posting pictures while wearing a duty belt so I did just that.

shim didn't come up, or EBB, sorry. A lot of questions about all the Nostalgia4______ names tho

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Rad Lieutenant posted:

she wasn't aware of it. The selfie.jpg was after IDR in response to possible fakers in the cop thread. Someone suggested posting pictures while wearing a duty belt so I did just that.
shim didn't come up, or EBB, sorry. A lot of questions about all the Nostalgia4______ names tho

hi mrs beanie

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
N4i, name change to Mrs Beanie tia

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I've never heard of selfie.jpg...probably safer that way.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I'm new to GIP so I have no idea about any of that poo poo

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Slim Pickens posted:

The best detective in beanie's family is actually his wife

3 pages old dgaf. :poolgirl:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

id rather see him try to explain kung fu fist gently caress

:madmax:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Wish AIDS CURES FAGGOTS was still around :unsmith:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Rad Lieutenant posted:

N4i, name change to nostalgia4MrsBeanie tia

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC

Rad Lieutenant posted:

N4i, name change to Nostalgia4Beanie tia

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The panhandle of Texas is getting skullfucked by a blizzard. I-40 is closed entirely except for a section inside Amarillo. The shortest freeway between Oklahoma and New Mexico is only open for about 4 miles in the center of it.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

The panhandle of Texas is getting skullfucked by a blizzard. I-40 is closed entirely except for a section inside Amarillo. The shortest freeway between Oklahoma and New Mexico is only open for about 4 miles in the center of it.

the patriots lost to the jets so hell is freezing over now

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
my sister and her boyfriend got caught in it driving back home. theyre stuck in it atm :ohdear:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Winds hit 60mph at my house according to my weather station/missing roof shingles/terrified dogs who wouldn't stop waking up Saturday night and running out of bed to bark at the windows

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

lol

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I've been stuck trying to get a flight out of Florida for 2 days and no longer give any fucks about day drinking

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Because it's weather related American just gave me a piece of paper with the number for a hotel booking agent and told me to go gently caress myself. Hotels at the Orlando airport cost $150 a night lol

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

Because it's weather related American just gave me a piece of paper with the number for a hotel booking agent and told me to go gently caress myself. Hotels at the Orlando airport cost $150 a night lol

dusted

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Pats have lost 4 of the last 7 vs the Jets at Metlife, they should be used to it.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

East/North East New Mexico got plowed by snow the past two days. It was insane and even with me being from Kansas, and the wife from Alaska the driving conditions were near impossible for both of us experienced snow drivers. That didn't stop anyone from attempting to drive in the poo poo.

We left early afternoon when visibility was more than 100 feet and there were dozens of cars that were just abandoned and stranded, covered in snow/ice.

People from New Mexico can't drive anyways, when you add snow it's like putting a 15 year old kid with downs syndrome on a motorcycle, the outcome will never, ever be good.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Dec 28, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

MurderBot posted:

People from New Mexico can't drive anyways, when you add snow it's like putting a 15 year old kid with downs syndrome on a motorcycle, the outcome will never, ever be good.

But also just like putting a 15 year old kid with downs syndrome on a motorcycle, the outcome will always be pretty funny on Youtube

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

my sister and her boyfriend got caught in it driving back home. theyre stuck in it atm :ohdear:

Awww, yeah. Stuck in atm. :a2m:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

death to all current snow havers

YOU DONT EVEN LIKE IT, GIVE IT BACK!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You got the win over the cowboys. They got your snow.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I'm drunk and just hugged the USPS guy for cramming my 8GB Ram laptop module into my mailbox rather than just looking at the closed residence hall office and loving off.

Now I'm not sure whether I should sober up and install it or just keep drinking. Best buddy just left the country and I'm sad.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

death to all current snow havers

YOU DONT EVEN LIKE IT, GIVE IT BACK!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Lemmy from Motorhead died :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

:(

I've apparently been living in a cave all month cause I just found out about Scott Weiland today

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Fuckkkkk. He just had a birthday and apparently a sweet party.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

drat. He just turned 70. :(

I guess God truly is dead then.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
drat. I saw Motörhead play back in September.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Why does every white guy in these airports have their hair done up like a loving samurai lol

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Why does every white guy in these airports have their hair done up like a loving samurai lol

It's called a "man bun" they started popping up a while back

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Does nobody make fun of these tards for cosplaying like samurai jack

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

maybe they're just super excited that samurai jack has another season coming next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Does nobody make fun of these tards for cosplaying like samurai jack

No it's a man bun, not a samurai topknot which would be mysognistic cultural appropriation you fuckin swine

• Locked thread